Robin Golightly Makeup Artist

Monument, CO View map

Robin Golightly Makeup Artist is a wedding hair stylist and cosmetic artist based out of Monument, Colorado. This beauty professional provides on-site services for clients preparing for one of the most significant events of their lives. Aside from wedding day preparations, Robin Golightly Makeup Artist also offers services to customers scheduling engagement photoshoots.

This business begins each client experience with a consultation and subsequent hair and makeup trials in order to map out the best possible final results. Robin Golightly specializes in elegant wedding updos and formal hairstyling. This professional service works to ensure that every client falls in love with their hair ahead of important wedding day moments or photoshoots. Specific cosmetic services offered by Robin Golightly Makeup Artist include the following:

• Services for wedding parties
  • Contouring and airbrushing techniques
  • Natural makeup looks
  • Professionally applied eye makeup
  • False eyelashes

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Eleanor
    Eleanor B. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Great experience with Robin!

Robin did an amazing job at my wedding in Salida, CO! She did hair and makeup for 7 ladies and all of them were really happy with the results. She is friendly, laid back, and completed everyone’s look on time. I didn’t have time for a bridal trial, but Robin listened carefully to what I wanted and it turned out beautifully! She also did an amazing flower arrangement in my hair!
  • Jayne
    Jayne B. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Excellent hair and make-up artist!

Robin was very flexible and easy to work with. She made some good suggestions for products as well as ideas to enhance the look of the wedding participants. All the gals were very pleased with their hair and make-up! Very professional.
  • Leah
    Leah G. Married on 10/11/2021

Can’t go wrong with Robin!

Robin and her associate Katie did an amazing job on my wedding day for 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and myself.

In all honesty, after my trial I was a little nervous, I didn’t love it. And I had to remind her a couple times to update our contract. However!!!!!

Robin blew my worries away with her communication and care on wedding day. She takes feedback seriously, she is kind, and she uses damn good makeup! And she’s open when you want to use things of your own too! I felt so pretty and the compliments I received all night reinforced that I made the right decision hiring Robin.

She also saved me a bit of money by recommending we go down to 2 stylists from the original 3 when my MIL and stepmom decided they didn’t want to get their hair and make up done. Then on wedding day, Robin helped touch up my stepmoms makeup after she regretted not getting it done.

Hire her!!

15725 Dawson Creek Dr Monument, CO, 80132
Location of (Robin Golightly Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding