San Juan, PR 00911 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40

About Rob Zambrano Photo + Cinema

Hi, I'm Rob. I'm a wedding and event photographer, videographer based in Puerto Rico. I photograph weddings as an unobtrusive observer who records your day as you will want to remember it and totally cheesy-free!. Please visit my photo and video section for more or visit my website above.

Hope to hear soon from you.

Cheers!

• Videos 4

64 Reviews for Rob Zambrano Photo + Cinema

• Z

Zakia · Married on 01/13/2018

This review is LONG overdue. In part, because my life prevents me from having more than 4 minutes at a time to myself. The other reason... I simply couldn't rush THIS review!

My fiance and I had rescheduled our photos with another photographer because logistically, it just couldn't work. When we decided to head to PR in two weeks to celebrate our engagement anniversary, we decided to use that opportunity to take our photos for our destination wedding!

I found Rob on a site a over a year ago when we were planning to wed in PR (Zika changed that...). His professional webpage displaying his incredible work was JUST the beginning of our experience with him! When we reached out to request a shoot, he replied within a few hours and we were confirmed for less than 2 weeks out!

Unfortunately, our flight was delayed and in our fashion...needed to reschedule for the following day. He was SOOO flexible and said yes!

We had somewhere chosen that we thought might be nice but also asked for his suggestion for the "right" spot. Um...he hit the nail on the head with a jackhammer!!

From our initial interaction with Rob, it felt like we were being photographed by a longtime friend. He made us feel so comfortable...which created some of the most magical, candid and posed pictures. Even posed pictures, he allowed us to be ourselves. It was simply...magic! We wanted sunset pictures and we got that and so much more. Even once the sun went down, he continued to shoot with assisted lighting. We've been told on numerous occasions that those pictures specifically look like a clip from a movie trailer! The others...well they belonged in a magazine!!

We received the final product in about 2 weeks and I nearly cried! Rob did a phenomenal job while making us feel phenomenal...at a PHENOMENAL rate!! We couldn't be happier with the entire experience.

If you're reading this, it means you're considering Rob! Great choice! Stop searching! He's DEFINITELY your guy!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Joan · Married on 01/06/2018

Beautiful photography and great to work with

We had a great experience with Rob for our wedding reception in San Juan in November 2018. He was easy to communicate with before, during and after our wedding and paid very careful attention to getting the shots that we wanted, and everything we asked for. His photography is beautiful and we are so pleased with everything. He was just great to work with. As a bonus we had a photo booth at the reception. Not something I would have asked for, but he included it in our package and it was just such a fun and wonderful addition to the event. We highly recommend Rob.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Michael · event on 08/07/2017

Rob Zambrano is the man! He helped me pull off the best proposal in Puerto Rico ever. I told him what I wanted/a general idea...he took that and ran with it. Being in Baltimore, Md and planning this with him being in Puerto Rico, it was as if I had a wing man the entire time. He even went out of his way to see which day worked best when it came to the beach crowd for the evenings. He even kept an eye on the weather forecasts for me and kept in touch to the point of sending me a picture message of where he was going to hide out while taking the pictures 15 minutes before it occurred. Do yourself a favor, and hire Rob for all of your photography needs....especially proposal/wedding related. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Rob Zambrano Photo + Cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Creatively Inspired Weddings & Events
    Creatively Inspired Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Rob is great to work with! He is very professional and has fun energy that is great for catching the perfect shots!

• San Juan, 00911 See on map
    7872319677 (Phone number)
    7872267941 (Other Phone Number)
    8664530907 (Fax Number)