Rob Era Productions

Pomona, CA 91768 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $800

About Rob Era Productions

As a DJ my job is to make sure people are dancing and having a good time! I have 10 years of experience total, but have been professionally DJing for the past 7 years. While DJing professionally, I have done a wide variety of gigs from weddings, corporate parties, sweet 16's, clubs, high school dances, and more. DJing is a skill that has been passed down in my family which has exposed me to so many genres and eras of music. I can play hiphop, disco, top 40, cumbias... you name it and I can play it!

Follow Rob Era Productions on

White Wedding
White Wedding
Setting up for a BIG event
Setting up for a BIG event

2 Reviews for Rob Era Productions

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Dj Robert was awesome we booked him for our wedding he played great music that keeped all of us dancing the night away we have gotten so many compliments on his service you will not be disappointed if you are looking for professionalism and great quality music he's the guy to book for your events

Tawyne · Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing!
    I’ve hired this DJ multiple times for different events including a wedding, a quincenera, and a family party. We have never once been disappointed! Extremely wide variety of music and always takes requests! The music is very clear and his set up looks great. He offered us lighting and everything looked very nice. He was on time and offered to stay late with an additional cost too! I definitely recommend this DJ!

Rob Era Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Pomona, CA 91768 See on map