50 Brook Ave, Wading River, NY 11792 Map · Phone number

About Road Runner Rentals

Whether its an annual family BBQ or a elegant outdoor reception,

Road Runner Rental’s clean, all white and bright tents and party decor go with any occasion.

We are a reliable and fully insured Event Rental Company, that takes pride in not only our equipment, but our friendly services as well.

With both frame and rope tents we are able to accommodate most surfaces and style.

We offer a complete line of party products, services and rentals - from tables, chairs and table linens to servers, DJ’s and planning services - we provide all your party services and rentals in one place!

Please feel free to contact us by phone at (631) 446-1309 or via e-mail at roadrunnerrentals@gmail.com for additional information or to speak with one of our Event Managers.

For additional information or a free quote feel free to visit us at www.LITents.com

Follow Road Runner Rentals on

1 Reviews for Road Runner Rentals

Road Runner Rentals 1
Road Runner Rentals 2

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Had Wedding at house on 10/07. I booked Road Runner last September. In beginning I drove Courtney crazy at end Mike. Asking questions changing my mind. They have been on point since day one. Could not have been more helpful and did everything they said. In fact hired extra staff due to not knowing Road Runner crew that was not even necessary Road Runner crew was best. We will clearly be using them again and recommend them Im picky and have OCD. We really are T mercy of business being honest and dependable if that what your looking for I’d go with them

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Road Runner Rentals 3
    Road Runner Rentals 4

Road Runner Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 10.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 150.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Jumping The Broom Weddings
    Jumping The Broom Weddings Wedding Planners

I worked with Pam and Chris from the beginning to end with my past client. Pam and Chris were both patient, kind and really worked with my client through her time of uncertainty in renting a tent for her outside reception. Through phone calls and numerous emails Pam and Chris made it work! I will definitely use their services for future events!

• 50 Brook Ave Wading River, 11792 See on map