Columbus, Ohio, Columbus, OH 43004 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,800
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Riley Beard Photography

I am available for engagement sessions and weddings, booking now for 2020 and 2021. Within wedding photography, I am hoping to capture each couple for who they are. I always play music throughout the day on a little speaker, and essentially treat your wedding day like it's a romance movie, but with a little more structure. It is important to me to work with organization and efficiency, in order to create the most relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. I am influenced and inspired by photo-journalism and fashion photography. I value imagery and find photography as an art medium, a language, and a way to remember all of our moments.

Follow Riley Beard Photography on
The end!
meach56 1 of 1 51 1041269 158165422213314

6 Reviews for Riley Beard Photography

Katherine Resch · Married on 12/03/2019

Cannot recommend Riley enough!!!

As a bride, I was constantly thinking/worrying about how our photos would turn out. Will the lighting be good in December? Will they be raw and intimate enough? Is she going to capture all the ‘good parts?’ YES. YES. YES. Riley was a dream to work with throughout the entire process. She is thorough, creative, personable, laid back and all about the details. She’s simply one of a kind! We listened to music, laughed and danced while taking photos. Riley made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. You will NOT be disappointed with the result of her work. Not only were my husband and I thrilled with the final product, but countless family & friends RAVED about them. Our photos hold some of our most cherished moments & thanks to Riley, we will have them forever!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Ren

Ren Lee · Married on 05/11/2019

Cannot recommend Riley enough!

We had the pleasure of having Riley photograph our wedding last Spring, and I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else! Riley has a deep dedication and love for what she does, and it shows through every aspect of her work. Not only are the photos BEAUTIFUL, but she made me, my husband, and everyone else feel at ease. My husband and I have a large extended family with all parents divorced in remarried — I was convinced family photos would be a nightmare. However, Riley called the shots quickly and professionally to get us through everyone in a timely manner in a way that did not cause stress, while getting all the complicated combinations we wanted. Magical. While taking our photos, she played music, constantly talked up and encouraged whoever was in front of the camera, emboldening each individual to be confident in themselves. For someone who does not feel comfortable in front of cameras, this was huge for me. She cares for the people she photographs and has an uncanny ability to capture their unique humanity. I could not recommend her enough, and would choose her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Riley Beard Photography Pricing

Riley Beard Photography Price Rates

Riley Beard Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Riley Beard Photography  1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Columbus, Ohio Columbus, OH, 43004 See on map
    Location of (Riley Beard Photography )