417 Alberta Dr, Columbus, OH 43116 Map · Phone number

About Aaron Casey Film and Photography

Aaron Casey Film and Photography is a wedding photography and videography company based in Columbus, Ohio that highlights the intimate moments of couples on their wedding day. Owner Aaron Casey is passionate about creating photos and videos of his clients that are filled with joy and energy. Aaron and his team get to know their clients personally to craft film and images that encompass the craziness, romance, and beauty of their love story.

Aaron Casey Film and Photography encapsulates all the precious moments of your wedding day into either a short film or series of photos. Aaron and his team stay in the background during your special day to capture you in your most comfortable and relaxed moments. Aaron offers the following videography and photography services:

• Additional hours

1 User photo

Aaron Casey Film and Photography 1

Andrew · Married on 11/10/2018

2018 Wedding videographer

Aaron was very punctual and professional. His editing was well done. My wife and I were very impressed. Also we had a photographer that was not the easiest to work with, but Aaron did a great job at bridging the gap and making the day smooth.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Eric Parker · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding day MVP

If I were asked to describe my experience in one word I would say overwhelmed. One may question that response, however, let me explain! We were absolutely overwhelmed by Aaron’s talent, presence, and thoughtfulness on our big day. We never thought that our videographer would be the one who held it all together (and we had a wedding planner, a venue representative, and two photographers!) Aaron was the puzzle piece that made our wedding day come together. Aaron took the time to meet with us before the wedding so that he knew what we wanted. He followed up immediately before the wedding to ensure everything was the same. On our wedding day, Aaron made sure that we were taken care of while he worked around us to get his footage. My wife was feeling the stress of the big day, and to this day she will tell you that Aaron is the reason she made it through! He calmed her down while ensuring she got everything that she wanted. Our final product blew us away. Here we are 6 months later and we are still watching our video, and it’s absolutey breathtaking. I am simply overwhelmed by Aaron’s talents and how well our wedding day went because of him. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Melanie Parker · Married on 08/11/2018

Best Decision We Made for Our Wedding

AaronCasey Film and Photography speaks for itself. The photos and videos that Casey produces are nothing short of phenomenal. As a bride, when deciding on who to ask to make our wedding video I wanted someone to capture the moments that I would have otherwise missed out on and the moments I didn't want to forget. Casey did exactly that. Not only did he capture the beauty of the day, he captured the emotion too. Casey was very diligent about asking what my preferences were for the video, but I told him that I trusted him and his artistic talent. I am EXTREMELY glad I did that. In one video, he created a beautiful summary of the best of my life. I highly recommend AaronCasey Photography and Film!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Aaron Casey Film and Photography 2

Aaron Casey Film and Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs