Ridgewood Brothers BBQ in Russellville, AR, is a Restaurant & Catering Company that provides a plethora of expertly crafted comfort foods for weddings and events in the Natural State. Founded by Robert Couser and Grant Hall, two childhood best friends and Russellville natives, these dedicated professionals are driven by their love of great food. Their recipes took years to perfect - and the results certainly speak for themselves. It is Ridgewood's mission to deliver the best BBQ dining experience possible for all of their guests.

Ridgewood Brothers Catering offers a variety of services, including Pickup, Delivery, Light Set-Up, and Full-Service options, including Bar Service. They take pride in being able to serve their clients amazing BBQ within almost any budget. Ridgewood is also willing to discuss creating off-menu options specifically for your event.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$25

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Server(s)
Linens
Flatware

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Custom Menu
Server(s)
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

BBQ
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Kosher
Nut Free
Vegan
Vegetarian

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

100% recommend it
Claudia
Claudia R. Sent on 04/06/2024

Patterson Wedding Reception

We used Ridgewood Brothers BBQ for our wedding reception. They were AMAZING. We had so many complements that it was the best wedding food some of our guest had ever had. We loved their service and their promptness. Highly recommend!
C
Crista F. Sent on 01/11/2024

Ridgewood Brothers Catering

Ridgewood Brothers recently catered my son’s wedding. It was wonderful. The food was excellent. The caterers were kind, helpful and professional. They set up and cleaned up without any disruptions to the wedding or reception. It was overall a perfect experience!! Thank you to Chris for making our day the best!!
K
Kylie H. Sent on 05/08/2023
5 out of 5 rating

the most amazing caterer ever!!

We had the best experience and I highly recommend Ridgewood Brothers to everybody! My first caterer for my wedding backed out last minute and I needed one very quickly! I was given Chris, the managers, email and in 24 hours I had a phone call and an invoice sent to me! They are all so professional, kind, and the food was to die for. All my guests had nothing but kind words about the staff and the food and it made our night that much better! They were also promptly on time and communicated with my wedding coordinator amazingly ensuring I never had to worry about anything when it came to the food and serving it. Thank you!!!!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Robert Couser
Robert Couser
Owner

I entered in the Restaurant industry due to my love for bbq in 2019. I truly love smoking meat & to serve people amazing food! Our bbq will leave you with an incredible experience that you will always remember. If you trust us with your event then you will have a dedicated crew making sure every detail is perfect so all that you have to worry about is enjoying your Special Day!

Horsehead Lake Lodge and Event Center