Ricky McCraw - Mobile DJ

Madison, MS 39110 Map · Phone number

About Ricky McCraw - Mobile DJ

Affordably priced, Professional Entertainment for your wedding or special event. My services are tailored to each client's wishes. We will spend the time needed to thoroughly plan the entertainment for your event. I strive to meet, or exceed, all of your expectations. For more information, past client referrals and video, please visit my website RickyMcCrawMobileDJ.com. I am usually booked 6 months to a year in advance, so don't hesitate! Call me today at 769-257-2607 to check my availability and get a quote. I look forward to meeting you.

Follow Ricky McCraw - Mobile DJ on

Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony

2 Reviews for Ricky McCraw - Mobile DJ

Mary · Married on 08/31/2013

Ricky did a great job at our wedding. He listened to what we wanted, was always happy to meet with us and listen to whatever questions I had. Also, he suggested some up-lighting that at first I was not sure about but it made a huge difference at the wedding. We enjoyed working with Ricky and would recommend him for your event without question!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Mandi · event on: 11/02/2013

Ricky has been the DJ for our Annual Hot Diggity Dog 5k event for the past 3 years. Every year we look forward to our event with Ricky, because he is always willing to work hard to ensure our event is perfect. He plays a huge role in helping keep our event organized and does an outstanding job recognizing our sponsors. He plays a fun selection of music, including a mixture of new and old hits. Overall, he has been the best DJ we have had at our event.

Sent on 06/11/2014