Rick Stanley Entertainment

Clifton, KS View map

$500 Most Popular Price

Rick Stanley Entertainment is a top rated full service, musical entertainment provider. Services include, Disc Jockey, Karaoke, "live" music and many other musical services. Specializing in wedding ceremonies & wedding receptions. Over 900 happy clients and growing...

4.1
    Ashley Married on 05/06/2017
    My husband and I had heard a lot of good things about Rick Stanley Entertainment, we met with Rick and from day one he made everything a breeze. We literally filled out a packet that he sent once we singed a contract and the rest was him working his magic. It was fantastic I did not have to worry about a timeline for the reception or anything. Rick was great at quick responses with questions and even last minute changes. At our wedding we had the opportunity to have his partnerThomas as our DJ and he did NOT disappoint! Thomas was very involved with the wedding party and guests! We played a scavenger hunt game with the wedding party that I had never seen done before-it was a great time! Then the garter toss was one we will never forget! ( You will have to book with Rick Stanley Entertainment to find out why :) ) We got a lot of compliments on Thomas and he definitely knows how to have fun! I would highly recommend! Did I mention they are affordable!! Thank you for everything
    -Daniel and Ashley
    Lisa Married on 10/15/2016
    I loved working with Rick Stanley Entertainment for our wedding. He was incredibly affordable! I contacted him quite a few times before our big day and he was very responsive and very nice. The services the night of was also incredible. I highly enjoyed all of his work! He was great. Thank you so much! :)
    Sarah Married on 11/12/2011
    Rick Stanley was a wonderful choice for our wedding! He had a lot of helpful planning materials which really helped me with organizing the reception, and he even drove over an hour to meet with me to go over all of the paperwork and to discuss every detail of the wedding/reception involving music. On our wedding day, he showed up on time, set everything up, and did everything just as discussed... I didn't have to worry about anything once the reception started, as he took care of EVERYTHING!!! He checked in with us regularly to see if we needed more time for things or if we wanted to speed things up, and he really was the master of ceremony! As for the dancing, he literally had everybody at our reception out on the dance floor at one point! He had an excellent way of getting everyone involved and we are VERY happy that we chose him as our DJ!!!

101 E Parallel St Clifton, KS, 66937
Location of (Rick Stanley Entertainment)

Other vendors in Wichita for your wedding