Las Vegas, NV 89199 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Rev. William Marcus McFarland III

"I have been a Las Vegas local for as long as I can remember. This city is all I know and I love every inch of it. All the sights, lights, glitter and glam that attract the tourists here on a daily basis is quite remarkable. However, this city is not only business and gaming as some may think. Nevada is known as the wedding capital of the world. Whether by plane or automobile, the one thing you can always expect is that love will always make the trip into this beloved city, and I have the honor to experience it."

- Rev. William Marcus McFarland III

Being a Wedding Officiant has always been a dream of Rev. William Marcus McFarland III, a dream that has become a true passion in his life. Now, even better, he is a Las Vegas Wedding Officiant in his home town in which he loves.. For years, Rev. McFarland has been meeting with couples and hearing their tales of love and romance. Their stories touch his heart still to this day.

Today, the passion that Rev. McFarland has is the same, if not more, as it was when he first started. Following your passion can be a tough thing. But figuring out what that passion is can be even more elusive. As an Ordained Minister in Las Vegas, he is definitely lucky — he has found his passion, and he is living it. Rev. McFarland can truly testify that it’s the most wonderful thing, to be able to make a living doing what you love. Until you discover your “fire within” you will remain condemned to a life only endured, not lived; to delicacies only tasted, not devoured; to joys only imagined, not experienced.

Rev. William Marcus McFarland III is extremely reliable and supportive with every couple he works with. He is easily well regarded for his expert consultations and his opinions are frequently sought out for practical advice. There is no challenge that this Las Vegas Minister won’t take on. Reverend McFarland displays ingenuity in anticipating and meeting unexpected situations. No matter what the outcome, he continuously strives to strengthen and refine professional effectiveness with every Bride and Groom, Wedding Ceremony, and Las Vegas Wedding Chapel in which he offers his services.

Being a Wedding Minister in a Las Vegas Wedding Chapel, Rev. McFarland always strives to produce a tangible, positive impact in everything he pursues. He is eminently qualified in generating the highest degree of originality and creativity, making every Wedding Ceremony unique for each couple.

In this modern age of original and independent thinking, these distinguishing characteristics are a blessing to have making your Wedding day the most elegant Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony ever imagined.

Follow Rev. William Marcus McFarland III on

2851672270752858003152407893325515015841363n

• Videos 6

15 Reviews for Rev. William Marcus McFarland III

Ruben · Married on 06/20/2015

Definitely recommend him. Could not have went better for my wife and I. He even did a request. Love is like a circle. Lol. Love this guy. Very cool.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2014

The choice of the individual who will conduct your wedding ceremony is incredibly important. The individual sets the tone of your day. It is so important to have someone in control of the event, with great experience and class, with beautiful words and soothing tone. Rev. William was all of that and more. I was not expecting my ceremony to be so moving- it's an odd thing, standing in front of your family and friends speaking words you've heard your whole life. Rev. William made the whole experience incredibly moving, natural and unique. His words and thoughts were touching and eloquent and the warm tone of his voice was incredibly soothing- my Guests all commented on him and the ceremony he gave. I was even told that they felt they were watching a film while listening to him! Prior to the wedding, I asked Rev. William to say a few words to introduce our mother's lighting the unity candle- a break from tradition. That moment was so touching- Rev. William wrote a beautiful piece all about mothers, and their importance within the family unit and their lifelong nurturing and love. It was a touching tribute to our mothers and grandmothers and quite special- one of my favorite moments of the day. For him to take the time to write the piece meant the world to us and truly set up the moment. Rev. William is truly a kind, professional and generous individual. His ceremony had me in tears and truly captured the love and happiness we felt. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant with true class- he is a talented auteur and I'm so glad that we had him conduct our very special ceremony.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Jamie · Married on 08/30/2014

Hello my name is Jamie Enox as of Aug 30,2014 whe Rev. William Marcus married me and my husband. I will never forget my day and how special he made it for me. I got married in vegas and was really picky on my Rev. I saw some that were just so ssslllooowwww! like u were at a funeral. I didn't know exactly how good the rev. I got was but the moment I met him and to the time I said goodbye he made me laugh, feel beautiful, and just all arounf exactly what I wanted!!! I could not of asked for a better reverend and would recommend him to all my friends and family!! Im almost sad that ill never see him again, he is a great person and makes you feel like family right away!!!! Love u you rev. William Marcus!!! - Jamie and Bobby Enox

Sent on 09/10/2014

Award

Rev. William Marcus McFarland III FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NV

• Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel
    Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel Church Weddings

Reverend McFarland is arguably the most genuine and passionate wedding officiant in all of Las Vegas. He has an unparalleled dedication and commitment to making each couples day special. Winner of numerous awards, Reverend McFarland is well known and highly regarded in Las Vegas and we consider ourselves lucky partner with him as our Lead Wedding Officiant (performing 95% of all the weddings at our chapel). Always top notch, always classy. Thanks Will.