Menifee, Menifee, CA 92586 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rev. Jane Stewart

Don't want a church wedding? Don't want to go to the courthouse to get married? Have you found a beautiful place for your wedding ceremony but now you actually need an officiant to perform the ceremony and sign the license? Don't know where to begin? You have come to the right place! I have performed almost one thousand wedding ceremonies since 1999 in all kinds of venues in all kinds of circumstances. (I wish I could upload all the photos for you to see!) Let me share my wedding expertise to create a beautiful and meaningful ceremony for you. The process can be easy and stress-free. I provide all kinds of suggestions and ideas and will coordinate all the details from start to finish of your ceremony time. Large or small, indoors or outdoors, elegant or simple, spiritual or civil, you can have a ceremony you and your guests will be sure to enjoy. I perform weekday wedding ceremonies too. If a rehearsal is needed, I like to perform my own wedding rehearsals whenever possible. I enjoy getting to know my couples!

3126048700367896576 n 51 441540 159138005937706
Botanical gardens wedding
3126048700367896576 n 51 441540 159138005937706

4 Reviews for Rev. Jane Stewart

Courtney · Married on 09/26/2014

Rev. Stewart made our September 26, 2014 intimate wedding ceremony so meaningful and thoughtful! We feel so fortunate to have met Rev. Stewart! She really took time to know my husband and I during our initial consultations, and really incorporated our personalities into the ceremony! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Rev. Stewart's work is filled with love and passion. Our guests told us it was the most meaningful wedding ceremony they have ever heard. I would absolutely recommend Rev. Stewart for your wedding. She really gets to know you as a person, as a couple and as a friend. And she made our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Heidi · Married on 05/19/2012

Rev. Jane was wonderful! We had an issue with the original Officiant we booked to do our wedding where he became unresponsive to our efforts to contact him about a month before the wedding. Rev. Jane got back to us right away and setup a meeting nearby our apartment as soon as possible. She helped design a beautiful personalized ceremony for us and we could not ask for more. We received several comments from our guests about how beautiful the ceremony was and how ours was the best wedding they've been too. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Rev. Jane Stewart FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 485
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 125
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 90
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Accent Events Wedding DJs

Rev. Jane Stewart has provided a beautiful, touching and very personal ceremony at several weddings I've entertained for. She has helped me to cue the couples' music choices perfectly so that the ceremony was coordinated superbly, and does both religious and spiritual services. Good officiants are worth every penny, and Jane is one of Milwaukee's best - give her a call, you'll love the ceremony you both create.

• Menifee Menifee, CA, 92586 See on map
    414-710-3255 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rev. Jane Stewart)