Dallas, GA 30157 Map · Phone number

About Rev. David Denmon Wedding Ministries

Congratulations!! We know that your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life, so I come prepared to provide you with warmth, caring, professional, quality and knowledgeable service. Your wedding marks the beginning of a whole new chapter in the life of you and your soon to be spouse. It is a day that you will cherish forever & I would be greatly honored to be a part of your celebration. Performing wedding ceremonies is one of the most joyous & rewarding activities that I have the privilege of participating in.

I am an independent, non-denominational minister in the Atlanta area & perform all types of ceremonies in all types of settings, from religious to civil, very formal to quite relaxed. I will be very happy to work with you to come up with a custom ceremony that is all your own. I would be honored to help you start your new life as a married couple!

Contact me to set up your free consultation. Find me on Facebook and recieve a discounted rate!

Follow Rev. David Denmon Wedding Ministries on

long14
long15

3 Reviews for Rev. David Denmon Wedding Ministries

Andrea · Married on 01/04/2013

Rev. David was very helpful to my husband and I in our planning process. He met with us a week before to give us a walk through on what will happen during the ceremony and how we would like it to be administered. Mr. Denmon is a humble professional whose main goal is to make the bride and groom comfortable for their special day at an affordable price. I would strongly recommend David to anyone needing a minister for their upcoming wedding ceremony!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Peyton · Married on 12/28/2012

He was professional and very willing to go above and beyond for my husband and I. I would strongly recommend him for wedding ceremonies or vow renewal. He helped make our special day wonderful. We are very thankful that we found him. Even with us finding him only a little over a week before the ceremony it was like he was there from the start. It was all around an amazing experience.

Sent on 12/30/2012

2.0
      0.5

Was not to happy about him being over an hour late the day before the wedding cause he couldnt leave work which made all of us miss the dinner I had planned for monthes! We didnt get to eat till 10:30 at night. I looked past all that till after the wedding he was telling other vendors who workd my wedding how he Was so concerned about us paying him among other things I got sent in messages that I wouldnt think you be saying about someone,after I wrote him saying I didnt think it was right he took me off his fb.It seemed as if we hired someone out of high school.And yes I paied him the full amount even when he didnt deserve it.

Sent on 06/09/2013

Rev. David Denmon Wedding Ministries FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    Methodist
    No Denomination

• Dallas, 30157 See on map
    Location of (Rev. David Denmon Wedding Ministries)