1126 e encinas ave, Gilbert, AZ 85234 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

8 Reviews for remember the day photography

Marie · Married on 11/12/2011

Christina was awesome! My wedding party was definetly a hand full but she knew exactly how to get the perfect shots. I would use her again for any professional photos!

Lanelle · Married on 11/20/2010

Christina did a great job! She took our engagement and wedding photos and they were wonderful. Christina is great at showing you the right poses for each picture. We had so many great pictures to choose from because of all the different backgrounds and poses that Christian helped us with. She will make sure that you get a variety of photos. She is friendly, patient and very helpful. Before the ceremony we were trying to find a pair of scissors and Christina had a pair with her that she let me borrow. Christina even coordinated with our driver and got his cell number. It saved us a lot of time because she called the driver when we were ready to move to a different location for photos. She went above and beyond what any regular photographer would have done. My family and friends complimented her because they saw her taking so many pictures; she never took a break. Christina took about 600 pictures of our wedding and I was amazed that it only took her two weeks to edit and email us a link to review our pictures. I have friends that have waited months to get their pictures back. We received a photo book and a CD with all of our wedding photos. We love our pictures and we are so glad we chose Christina as our photographer.

• Navonna

Navonna · Married on 11/06/2010

Christina was great! She took beautiful engagment pictures for us as well as wedding shots. We have so many beautiful pictures to pick from. She also helped keep our wedding on track so she was both photographer and wedding coordinator! I truly appreciated all she did and can't speak any higher of her. We will definitely be using her for all our photography needs. Thank you Christina! :)

• 1126 e encinas ave Gilbert, 85234 See on map