Maryville, TN 37803 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,799
Availability Check your date

About Rellek Films

I have had a lifelong interest in videography. It was during my time making small films for the North American Mission Board, from 2003 to 2008, that my passion for film really began to emerge. For the past ten years, as an elementary school teacher, I have used video to inspire and captivate the imagination of my students and my school. In 2013, I began to share my love for film and my passion for documenting special moments through my own production company, Rellek Films. Our focus is primarily weddings. We are based out of Maryville, TN just outside of Knoxville. The beauty and legacy of the Great Smoky Mountains region provide an exquisite location for memories and film. Our goal is to capture significant details along with the emotions of the day. At Rellek Films we strive to capture moments that will transport you back to your wedding day each time you watch your film. I would be honored to sit with you to discuss your special wedding film

07 180038

4 Reviews for Rellek Films

1 User photo

Rellek Films 1

Katrina · Married on 07/22/2017

We are so thrilled that we chose to have our wedding captured on film! We are even more pleased that Rellek Films was recommended to us! It was obvious from day one that he really strives to capture who we are as a couple and he is dedicated to covering all the bases. Not only is he in a positive and cheerful mood all of the time, but he also works very very hard. We were very impressed with his work ethic and it was comforting to see how much he cares about making everything perfect. He surprised us with a 1-minute sneak peek of our day pretty soon after our wedding, and it brought happy tears to my eyes within the first ten seconds! It was so beautiful! When we got to see what he did for our entire wedding film, we were over the moon! It was absolutely perfect and we have had hundreds of people watch it who all have had wonderful things to say about it. It really allows you relive the whole day! We are so thankful to have our wonderful memories captured so beautifully. When it was all said and done, I would have really regretted not hiring a videographer for our wedding. Rellek's pricing is super reasonable and everything he has done for us was well worth every penny. It is hard to put into words just how meaningful our wedding film is to us, and it's all because of the amazing talent of Rellek Films.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Rellek Films 2

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

Tommy and his second shooter were amazing! They captured every moment of our day and made sure we were calm and had what we needed all night. They were reasonably priced, responsive to any inquiries, and got our video back so fast! I am so glad that we chose to get a videographer for our wedding, and I am so glad that we found Rellek Films!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Courtney · Married on 11/05/2016

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding was choosing to have a videographer. Our compilation video is something we will forever treasure. The video captures the day in ways photos can't. Tommy and his assistant were incredibly professional and easy to work with. It was like they weren't even there yet they captured the whole day in such a beautiful way. I'm so thankful to Tommy and his team! Very worth it!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Rellek Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,699.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,799.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive