Red Tie Entertainment

Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Red Tie Entertainment Inc. is Hershey, PA’s premiere wedding DJ company providing wedding services for central PA areas since 2015. We have the capacity to do high-end production, event type weddings with lighting, multimedia, DJ/MC and room design. Red Tie Entertainment is an interactive DJ company. We’re not the DJ company that’s just going to set up on your wedding day and stand in the corner. We participate in your celebration. If you choose, our staff of professional DJs will come out on the dance floor and will help instruct your guess on certain dances. We provide highly skilled DJs that walk you through our detailed planning process in preparation of your big day. The DJ and the package you choose is the make our break attraction on your big day and Red Tie Entertainment is the company that fully understands this. We bring our high standards of professionalism and experience to your event. Red Tie Entertainment is an award-winning company voted “Best of Weddings” on The Knot and “Couples’ Choice” on the WeddingWire.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$50

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Andrea
    Andrea S. Getting married on 08/20/2022

Red Tie Entertainment made our event perfect!

As a Catering Sales Manager and Wedding Specialist, I was extremely impressed with the energy and professionalism that Red Tie Entertainment offered to a family event hosted at my hotel in Harrisburg this past weekend. We had never hosted a family reunion before, and I know many people were a little nervous about how the event would go. Travis was well spoken, polite, and made the event as successful as it was. He led the group in games, learning different dances, announcing where the cake would be served, etc. His partner, Allison, even offered to help my banquet staff with setting up- which is unheard of from a hotel's point of view. If you want to host an event that will be talked about for years, go with Red Tie Entertainment. You'll be glad you did!
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 05/21/2021

Best DJ in Lake Ariel area!

Travis and his team are amazing to say the least. We had the unfortunate pleasure of rescheduling our original wedding date due to COVID-19 and Travis was more than accommodating. From start to finish his professionalism shined through. He was very understanding of any special requests we had, as well. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him!

Red Tie Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review Nicole. With Covid being crazy for all of us I was happy to help and make your wedding day special.
  • Angelina
    Angelina R. Married on 05/15/2021

Professional, helpful and flexible!

With the pandemic, owner Travis was flexible from the START! With changes in venue and date Travis was really great to work with. We ended up going with last minute uplighting that was really awesome! Ultimately we ended up working primarily with DJ Collins during our wedding day and leading up to it. Collins was really fabulous. He is professional and was able to help us navigate all our last minute changes in real time with no stress at all. If I wanted it, he made it happen! If I changed my mind about something, he obliged politely and worked quickly to meet our requests. All our our vendors had great things to say as well. I am so glad we went with Red Tie Entertainment!

Red Tie Entertainment's reply:

Angelina, Thank you so much for the review. I'm happy to be flexible and make your wedding day special. I'm happy to hear this about Collins and will definitely forward this to him.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Travis Ney
Travis Ney
Lead DJ/Owner

My name is Travis Ney. I was raised in Hershey, PA and am familiar will the surrounding areas. I have always had a passion for music and throwing amazing parties. It just took a little training by a franchsied wedding company to push me on my way to creating Red Tie Entertainment. With this perfect mixture of wedding planning expereince and mixing music experience we are able to delivered incredible wedding day results for all of our clients. I wouldn't want to be doing anything else in my life than helping couples plan and then perform at such a big occassion as your wedding day.

2501 Chestnut Rd Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, 17022
Location of (Red Tie Entertainment)
847 Anthony dr. Harrisburg, PA, 17111
561-376-9134

M-F 8-6

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding