Wilmington, Wilmington, DE 19801 Map · Phone number

About RED BELL PHOTO

Since 2008 RED BELL PHOTO has provided Delaware & the Tri-state area with photography services to include weddings, engagements, couples, families, events & portraits.

The driving force behind any creative pursuit is excellence. This philosophy is the foundation of the work I do behind the lens. Since 2008 the bedrock of Red Bell Photo has always been customer satisfaction, high quality images, progressive editing techniques, a smooth & enjoyable process, and most importantly affordability.

My wedding packages begin at $3500 and can be tailored to suit your specific event.

Please visit my website for hundreds of portolfio images you can easily browse thru. Also please review my reviews as I feel it is important to hear from other past clients and how their experience was with RED BELL PHOTO.

Contact me today for a free consultation and information!

www.redbellphoto.com

302-588-7420

@redbellphoto on Facebook & Instagram

Follow RED BELL PHOTO on

ffft555 51 430179 1560169151
ffft555 51 430179 1560169151

32 Reviews for RED BELL PHOTO

Beatriz · Married on 12/09/2016

My fiancé and I loved working with Ben during our Engagement Photo-shoot. Ben will answer to your emails almost immediately, will give you great advice and answer all your questions. Additionally Ben, was extremely accommodating when we needed to rescheduled our shoot due to a family matter. Finally we had a blast with him while taking the pictures and the results are amazing. You will love every single photo you get!

Sent on 04/14/2016
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Red Bell Photo for our engagement pictures. Ben absolutely exceeded our expectations! All of my emails and texts were quickly responded to. He arrived on time, and was patient and attentive. He has a great personality, and made us feel comfortable during the photo shoot. I would use his services again if I have the chance.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Theresa · Married on 08/05/2016

When my fiancé and I first met Ben, we knew how perfect he was for us! His personality is amazing! He is professional, funny and so easy and fun to work with! We just took our Engagement Photos on Sunday and he had them ready for us in only 2 days! We are so pleased with the photos and cannot wait for him to photograph one of the most special moments of our lives in August 2016!! Thank you BEN!! :) <3

Sent on 11/10/2015

RED BELL PHOTO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Wilmington Wilmington, DE, 19801 See on map