1969 Central Park Rd, Charleston, SC 29412 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rebel Taqueria

Rebel Taqueria is a Charleston, South Carolina catering business that specializes in gourmet tacos and Hispanic foods. As an elite food truck catering service, they bring an interesting and unique experience to your wedding or special event. Rebel Taqueria has been serving Charleston, Folly Beach, and Mount Pleasant since 2016.

Your catering services should be personalized to your specific needs which is why Rebel Taqueria offers tastings and customized menus, including dishes free of lactose, pork, nuts, and gluten, as well as organic, vegan, and vegetarian meals. Whether you want hors d’oeuvres, lunch, stations, or plated dishes, Rebel Taqueria aims to meet your specific needs. On the day of your wedding, they will deliver, set up, and clean up their food items.

Cuisine
Rebel Taqueria would greatly enjoy catering your wedding or special event. They offer chicken, pork, shrimp, fish, and vegan tacos and burritos that incorporate American, Latin, and Mexican cuisine styles. You are sure to have an unforgettable meal at your wedding with their delicious red rice and black beans, quesadillas, ceviche, corn, and several types of tortilla chips.

Follow Rebel Taqueria on

4 Reviews for Rebel Taqueria

1 User photo

Rebel Taqueria 1

Robert · Married on 08/24/2018

I was stressed to the max over food arrangements for our wedding and had met with a couple stale caterers who I’m sure weren’t going to bring something special. Fast forward to my best decision ever coming to fruition when Rebel Taqueria pulls in with there smiling faces and our names written on the side of the truck. From the first interaction they were calling me by first name, giving me a run down, and making me feel like they genuinely cared and could accept any input I had. They also accommodated our picky eaters no problem. Always smiling and worked non stop until everyone had there fill. These tacos are no joke either. I’m a full blown carnivore and even the vegan blew me away. So if you’ve read this far, and still have any doubt that you’ve found your caterer please go track them down and at least try their chips. You won’t be disappointed. Love these guys and everyone has been complimenting me for such an awesome food choice.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Rebel Taqueria 2

Kristin · Married on 08/10/2018

I was lucky enough to have Rebel Taqueria cater my wedding on Isle of Palms this summer. Nothing like tacos and margaritas for a backyard beach wedding! Every single guest I have spoken to since has specifically complimented the food being outstanding. Lewis and his team are FANTASTIC. The food is high quality, delicious, and FAST. They did a spread that included a ton of protein options as well as vegan/vegetarian.

As an event planner myself, I highly recommend them for any occasion- a great option for rehearsal dinners or welcome parties as well.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

We selected Rebel Taqueria very early on in our planning. Lewis answered every question that we had, and accommodated every request that we made.

The food on the day of the event was awesome. Even more impressive was, due to some uncooperative weather, our reception was forced inside. The ladies from the truck climbed 3 flights of stairs with each load of food. Never a complaint.

They stayed until we were sure every guest had their fill. We cannot recommend them enough. There is a reason they are one of the top trucks in Charleston. We recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Rebel Taqueria Pricing

Rebel Taqueria Price Rates

Rebel Taqueria FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 19.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 19.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Tastings
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Latin American, Mexican
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• 1969 Central Park Rd Charleston, 29412 See on map