Raw Beauty by Victoria

Claremont, NH View map

Raw Beauty by Victoria LLC is a woman owned skincare and makeup design company located in Claremont, New Hampshire. We serve all of New England and close surrounding areas such as New York and New Jersey. We have specialized in weddings for just under 10 years and are extremely passionate about providing a custom and memorable experience.

Our mission is to ensure the best possible experience from start to finish with our couples. Being apart of your special day is so much more than just providing our services. Getting to know our couples on a personal level is very important to us as we not only enjoy developing friendly relationships but we want everyone to feel as comfortable as possible. No matter who is apart of your wedding party, we treat all of our guests as family. We accommodate parties and groups of all sizes and ages. We are extremely flexible to skin and product allergies and can supply organic, vegan, or mineral based products if needed.

Our Wedding and Special Occasion services include and are custom to your requests; premiere makeup design, artificial eyelashes (mink, synthetic, hypoallergenic), custom contouring, facial waxing, skin enhancement treatments and tattoo cover up. We offer a complimentary phone consultation as well as a discounted rate on trial sessions. All trial sessions will be at the convenience of your location 2-3 months prior to your event. A travel fee applies for all locations greater than 45 miles.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$40

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$100

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Christine M. Married on 08/18/2021

Friendly, reliable makeup professional

I found Victoria to do my wedding make up only a month or two before my wedding so I was a little nervous about finding someone last minute. She was so friendly and made sure I was comfortable with every aspect of the makeup application, so I knew I was in good hands. I wasn't sure about the fake lashes and she found some I was comfortable with and I LOVED my wedding day makeup. Everyone else whose makeup she did in my wedding party were extremely happy as well. Victoria is very sweet, relaxed, and reliable. I highly recommend!

Christine,
    Thank you so much for choosing me to be apart of your special day! It was a pleasure working with you and your family!
    Ran Married on 05/22/2021

Minimony makeup

Victoria was amazing! Not many artists know how to work with Asian skin tones and features, but she made me feel very comfortable. Victoria made sure that I liked my look every step of the way, altering things as we go. I highly recommend her!

Ran,
    It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. Thank you for choosing me to be apart of your special day!
  • Liz
    Liz Married on 06/19/2021

Victoria was professional and extremely proficient!

Victoria was professional and did an amazing job with the girls. The girls looked beautiful and natural! I was completely thrilled with Victoria.

Raw Beauty by Victoria's reply:

Liz, thank you for choosing me to be apart of your daughter’s special day! It was so much fun working with all of you!

Deals

Raw Beauty by Victoria 1
Discount

Book now and receive 20% off travel fees. Valid until January 1, 2022. Offer excludes locations 45mi. or less.

Pricing

Raw Beauty by Victoria Price Rates

Claremont Sq Claremont, NH, 03743
Location of (Raw Beauty by Victoria)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding