703 Stratford Green, Avondale Estates, GA 30002 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About RascalFilms.net

My name is Christian Ramirez-Coll. I am the owner/operator of RascalFilms.net. With RascalFilms, I combine my 10 year career in Television and Film, with my love of capturing the emotions of a wedding day in every second of video. We tell your story as beautifully and completely as possible. We pride ourselves in finding the right style and look for each of our couples. Please take a look at the weddings showcased here. If you like what you see, go to our website for more information, of just contact us via WeddingWire.com. Thank you.

Follow RascalFilms.net on

thmmichellechristyhighlights
thmlinsaytonyhighligts3
thmpeterjacqparty
RascalFilms.net
Flower girl Lily Lobach, at Lauren Zelvis wedding.
Flower girl Lily Lobach, at Lauren Zelvis wedding.
trailercinemathm2
trailercinemathm3
trailercinemathm4
c2c2024c7df1f4c4 1483379110244 thmbridgetclinton
thmbridgetclinton

• Videos 9

11 Reviews for RascalFilms.net

Bridget · Married on 10/16/2015

Rascal Films is amazing! Christian is professional, communicative and a pleasure to work with. I can not say enough good things. He and his partner were able to capture all of the special moments of our wedding, but we barely knew they were there. When my husband and I watched the film, it brought us to tears! It's beautiful, artistic and really captures the day. I cannot recommend Rascal Films enough, go with them, you will not regret it! Thank you so much Rascal Films!!

Sent on 01/29/2017
  • Gary

Gary · Married on 09/05/2015

My wife and I used Christian & Rascal Films for our wedding. Christian is truly an artist. The video he put together was amazing. It captured all of the moments that seemingly flew by that day and allows us to go back relive it all.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Lindsay · Married on 07/19/2014

Where do I begin?! Working with Christian for our wedding, held in Pittsburgh in July 2014, was probably the easiest part of planning our big day. We quickly agreed on the details, and Christian was more than happy to make the trek from philly to Pittsburgh for our wedding. He arrived in time to take some footage at our rehearsal dinner after-party, and was ready to go EARLY the next morning to capture our very long day. He was professional, kind, funny, and while there to capture all the big moments, you almost forgot someone was recording you, he was that good! After our wedding, Christian quickly put together the best highlight reel! Each shot, the editing, the music was unlike any wedding video I've ever seen. In just a few minutes, he captured all the big moments from our wedding, set perfectly to great music. That footage was so great to share with our family and friends, and we often watch it ourselves as a reminder of such a special occasion. Our final wedding video was again terrific, and even packaged creatively! We had debated getting a videographer for our wedding, and now could not imagine NOT having had Christian. We will always cherish our wedding photos of course, but the ability to have video of such an important day in our lives is something we can't imagine not having. And thanks to Christian, what we have is the best! I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone getting married (and have already done so - he was there for my cousins wedding just this month!)

Sent on 11/30/2016

Award

RascalFilms.net FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive