ramones

ramones 1
  • Ashten

Ashten Spaul · Married on 05/11/2019

Gorgeous Arrangments

I got my bouquets, boutineers, corsages, and ceremony flowers from Ramones. They were extremely professional, responsive, and flexible. I felt like they really understood what I was look for the day of my wedding and they definitely delivered. My flowers were gorgeous!

ramones 2
    Sent on 06/06/2019

We were happy with the flower arrangements and their flexibility.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Bridget · Married on 05/09/2015

3.2
      3.0

I had selected some pictures and ideas from pinterest and other websites to kind of help show what my vision was. The flowers and arrangements turned out beautiful. I was a little disappointed in the size of the church arrangements that we had up next to our alter at the church. Also there was a mistake with our groomsmen flowers. At our appointment we went through with the wedding coordinator for Ramone's how many bridesmaid bouquets we needed, mother of the bride, father of the bride, grandparents, etc. On the day of my wedding about 30 minutes before my wedding ceremony, we found out that Ramone's only delivered 1 groomsmen's boutonniere to our church. They said per the invoice that there was only 1 quantity entered for the groomsmen, but we clearly had told the coordinator that we had 5 bridesmaids and 5 groomsmen in the bridal party. It doesn't make sense at all to have 5 bridesmaid bouquets and only 1 groomsmen boutonniere. The groomsmen didn't have their flowers for the wedding ceremony but Ramone's was able to deliver to the church the additional 4 boutonnieres so we had them for the pictures afterwards. It was Ramone's mistake and I can admit that I overlooked this on the invoice. Other than that hiccup we were satisfied with the quality of the flowers.

Sent on 05/31/2015