The Ramada Fargo in Fargo, North Dakota, is the hotel and event space that matches with your visions of your wedding day. It’s elegant, and it offers multiple space options, ensuring you’ll pick just the right one for your big celebration and for your budget. As the hotel team says, you may “begin your happily ever after at the Ramada.”
Facilities and Capacity
Assembling a guest list won't require leaving anyone off because this expansive venue accommodates between 50 and 625 people, depending on which of the five indoor event spaces you pick. Imagine having the ballroom set to match your wedding color palette with twinkle lights on display in the backdrop. This can be the location for your wedding ceremony and reception as well as your rehearsal dinner, engagement party, and even bridal shower. Ample amount of rooms for all of your guests who want to relax and stay the night of your celebration.
The in-house culinary staff will impress with numerous serving styles available: family-style, plated, and buffet. And the bartenders will serve what you request, whether house beer, house wine, signature drinks, or a combination of all of those choices and more. Dreams do come true, too, as they’ll allow you to bring in a cake from an outside vendor. Other food and drink services and offerings include:
- Professional chef with years of experience
- Cocktail reception
- Cash bar
- Champagne toast
- Open bar
- Premium liquor
The on-site event coordinator will guide you throughout the planning process, from start to finish. Services include:
- Complete event planning by our wedding coordinator
- Complimentary bridal suite for the night of your celebration
- Complimentary 2-standard rooms for guests of your choice
- Setup by our team
- On-Site Chef
- Taste-Testing to make sure your food choices are perfect
- Unlimited visits / emails with your event planner
- After hour visits
- Block of sleeping rooms for your guests at a discounted rate. No limit on the number of rooms.
- Complimentary use of our centerpieces, which includes: tile mirror, votive candles, and a variety of shapes and sizes of vases.
The night of your reception will be busy; good thing you and your new spouse will be able to kick back in a complimentary room afterward. You also may gift a pair of rooms to your favorite people. Other guests may take advantage of available rooms as well. We have a hot complimentary breakfast for all of our guests. Our indoor swimming pool has 2 water slides. Bar and grill on site for all of your needs. On site gambling also available within our bar.
Ramada Fargo is most popular April through October. Parking and wireless internet are offered, which will make things easy for your loved ones looking to celebrate.
- Complimentary linens in white, ivory or black
- Complimentary table skirts: White, Black, Ivory, Green, Maroon/Red
- Complimentary room for opening gifts the day following the wedding
- Complimentary banquet space for rehearsal dinners/groom’s dinner and bridal shower, along with 10% off Food and Beverage orders for these events.
- Risers and microphone for your head table
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
8 ReviewsWrite a review
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
Whenever my clients choose the Ramada for their wedding reception- I know the evening will go smoothly. Their staff is wonderful and their rooms always look stunning!