Radiant Sky Films

Milledgeville, GA View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Radiant Sky Films is a wedding videography company in Milledgeville, Georgia. Owner Michael Crews graduated with a double major in English and cinematography from the University of Iowa. He has more than 10 years of experience documenting weddings and other special events. He strives to create a film that will showcase you and your loved ones in a unique and honest way.

On the day of your wedding, Radiant Sky Films will capture footage during your pre-ceremony preparations, wedding ceremony, and reception. In order to document all of these moments, Michael uses multiple cameras at multiple locations. Employing a cinematic and storytelling approach, your day will be beautifully preserved on film. Videography services offered include additional shooting hours and drone footage if desired. You’ll be able to enjoy your high-definiton highlight video as a digital download to share with loved ones, and can receive the raw footage as well.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
    Elizabeth B. Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Day video

Radiant Sky Films captured our day perfectly. Every time I watch it our video, I feel like I’m back there. Super friendly and great to work with!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 10/20/2018

So Glad we hired Mike!!

I cannot say enough good things about Mike. He did such an amazing job at capturing our special moments of our wedding. Mike even caught some moments that our photographer didn't. I was so shocked!! My Husband and I were so pleased with his work! Mike worked within our budget to help us remember our exciting day! He was such a joy to work with and he answered all of my questions. Which was a lot since I was a nervous and anxious Bride. He showed up on-time to the venue and captured everything on our dream sheet. He even had the wedding trailer sent to us while we were on our honeymoon (yes, it was that fast). We love the fact that we can share these precious videos with family and friends who couldn't attend our special day. Mike made our lives so much easier. We are so thankful we had him at our wedding. You will not be disappointed hiring Mike! We HIGHLY recommend him and his work!
    Christina W. Married on 10/10/2018

Perfection!

I cannot say enough great things about Michael Crews and Radiant Sky Films. We hired Mike to film our wedding, and the finished product we received far exceeded our expectations. Radiant Sky Films came highly recommended to us by another couple whose wedding he had filmed, and I am so happy that we also hired Mike. On our wedding day, we never felt like there was a camera in our face, and honestly, did not even notice Mike at work, yet he managed to capture EVERYTHING important. We received a trailer video about 1 week after our wedding, and received the beautiful, edited film about 1 month later. This was even quicker than our contract stated! You cannot beat the price and value that you'll get with Radiant Sky Films. If you're looking for a professional, talented, artistic, honest and fair videographer, I highly recommend you contact Michael Crews with Radiant Sky Films.

120 N Columbia St. Milledgeville, GA, 31061
319-504-7359
Location of (Radiant Sky Films)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding