Rad-I-Nation DJ & Lighting

Duck River, TN View map Visit website

$900 Most Popular Price

Rad-I-Nation DJ & Lighting is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based out of Duck River, Tennessee, just a little over an hour outside of Nashville. Owned and operated by Scott Bolzman, the business aims to be a one-stop-shop for all your event’s entertainment needs. Since 2013, this talented performer has delighted in sharing his passion for DJing and lighting with those celebrating in his community.

To simplify the planning process, Rad-I-Nation DJ & Lighting offers a variety of music and lighting packages. Scott can provide lively DJ services for ceremonies and receptions, based on your personal preferences. Whether you’re a fan of oldies, top 40, electronic, hip hop, or a number of genres in between, he’s got you covered. For a seamless experience on the big day, Scott will be there to set up his equipment including a sound system, microphones, and more. What separates his DJ sets from other entertainers are the one-of-a-kind light shows he creates for each wedding he contributes to. Scott strives to help couples host one-of-a-kind, unforgettable occasions.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$700

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$900

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

Pricing

Rad-I-Nation DJ & Lighting Price Rates

Events

08 Apr
Other

I will be away and unable to answer inquiries.

Date: From 04/08/2022 to 04/17/2022 Schedule all day
Location: 000 , Nashville, TN

Team

Scott Bolzman
Scott Bolzman
DJ & Light Designer

Hello, I will be your DJ for your special night. I have been DJin since 2014 and love every moment of it.

What set me apprt from others is that I put a lot of time into creating light shows for each of my songs to creat a truely unique expericence for the night. The lighting is just as important as song choice.

I bring the club to you!

1906 George Road Duck River, TN, 38454
Location of (Rad-I-Nation DJ & Lighting)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding