Rad Earth Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

My name is Haley. I am the founder and owner of Rad Earth Photography. Having found beauty through the lens of a nurse's eyes, I found beauty in all of life's precious moments. I am a photographer/videographer based in New Hampshire, but have photographed weddings in other New England states. My 3 passions in life are, being a wife and a mother to my beautiful son and daughter, my career as a nurse & creating imagery through creative content, inspiration and love. I got married in 2015. Our wedding day was out of this world and one of the best days of my life and ever since then I've fallen more in love with weddings. Photographing an entire day filled with love, support and growth, is unexplainable and fills my heart. Other photography passions of mine include: maternity, engagement, families, newborn, kiddos, nature and so much more. Videography is a new passion for me, over the last year or so, but photography has been apart of my life for over 10 years. I love all things vegan and earthly (hence Rad Earth), & all things Harry Potter. I am available for a variety of projects and bookings.

Let's work together!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Michelle
    Michelle A. Married on 05/01/2021

Highly recommend!

I would highly recommend Haley and Rad Earth photography to anyone planning their wedding or photo needs! She was very friendly, communicative, and easy to work with with. She captured our wedding perfectly and made sure the photos and video were exactly what we were looking for — she even took time to make some special edits and a photo album for us which were a surprise to use and we loved them!!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie B. Married on 04/11/2021

Engagement

My fiancé and I planned an engagement photo shoot with Haley. It was a surprise to announce it to our friends and family. Haley was amazing at keeping things fun especially for my camera shy fiancé! We loved our location and pictures! So fast and friendly 10 out of 10!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Manchester, NH, 03102
Location of (Rad Earth Photography)

Rad Earth Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rad Earth Photography include in the starting price?

Rad Earth Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Rad Earth Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Rad Earth Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Rad Earth Photography offer?

Rad Earth Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Rad Earth Photography offer?

Rad Earth Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Video

What photography materials does Rad Earth Photography offer for wedding events?

Rad Earth Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Rad Earth Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rad Earth Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding