Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number

About Rachel Moye

Rachel Moye is a wedding photographer based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Rachel founded her photography company around the idea of authentic storytelling. She believes that documenting your life, love, and story is where the magic happens, and her passion is for creating images of your wedding that you can look back on and be filled with those same emotions. Rachel has a meticulous eye for detail, and she'll capture your raw, authentic selves to create candid and beautiful images. She'll direct and pose you and your partner as little as possible, as she believes your story is perfect just the way it is.

Rachel Moye provides her couples with the option of receiving their final images in the form of albums, digital files, and prints. Some of the services that she offers include:

• Additional hours

Rachel Moye 4
Rachel Moye 5
Rachel Moye 6
Rachel Moye 7

Where do I even begin with Rachel? She was recommended from a friend, my now husband and I met with her to see if we clicked and I think it's impossible not to. She's sweet, receptive, unbelievably talented and professional. EVERYONE in our wedding party complimented us on how personable our photographers were, which really makes a huge difference; It allowed everyone to be relaxed and enjoy themselves. I also want to note how well they blended in, Rachel and her second shooter weren't intrusive at all AND we got all the shots on our list. Rachel will be our photographer for life. Can't wait to hire her for all of the momentous stages in our future.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Marisa · Married on 07/06/2017

The first time I saw Rachel's work I fell in love. I could not had asked for a better experience from start to finish. Rachel was absolutely incredible! Our photographs are more beautiful than we ever could have imagined. Rachel and her husband Dimitri were honestly one of the best parts of our wedding. We had so much fun with them! We adore them so much and truly consider them part of our family.

Sent on 07/25/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/28/2017

Rachel and Dimitri were nothing short of incredible. They flew up from Atlanta to Hoboken, NJ to share such a special weekend with us. They captured the most incredible moments that we hold so close to our hearts. From getting ready, to the ceremony, to special moments of dancing with our friends and family, it is truly hard to walk through these photos without having our breath taken away each time. If you are looking for an incredible photographer that will produce MOMENTS and MEMORIES not just photos, Rachel Iliadis is it.

After my wedding, my mother asked me what was my favorite moment from the big day. I told her, it was the intimate dance that my husband and I had to "Georgia On My Mind". We thought no one was watching us and felt like the only ones in the room, husband and wife, and in our happy ever after. When Rachel sent over our photos, she brought that moment back to me. Beautiful and in my happy ever after.. still to this day.

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Rachel Moye 17

Rachel Moye FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints