170 Richardson Street SE, Atlanta, GA 30312 Map · Phone number

About Rabbi Malka Packer-Monroe

Rabbi Malka Packer-Monroe is a wedding officiant located in Atlanta, Georgia. She specializes in creating personalized ceremonies for couples of different Jewish backgrounds and interfaith religions. Because she believes that your wedding should truly be your own, Rabbi Malka is happy to help you incorporate meaningful traditions into your big day.

Experience
Rabbi Malka was ordained in 2014. She is the founding director of a Jewish non-profit organization called 18doors/Atlanta. Currently, she serves on the board for the Reconstructionist Rabbinical Association and MACoM (Metro Atlanta Community Mikvah).

The Atlanta wedding officiant offers services for Jewish, agnostic, earth-based and non-denominational couples. She can help you plan a ceremony that reflects your beliefs, personality and vision of your future together. Rabbi Malka Packer-Monroe can provide customized vows for the following wedding types:

• Civil union

wedding 3

22 Reviews for Rabbi Malka Packer-Monroe

• Jessica

Jessica Rashbaum · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Officiant who puts her heart into everything she does

Rabbi Malka is extremely personable and relatable. With the help of her premartial counseling and Love and Religion group, my husband and I were able to go into our marriage stronger and more accepting of each other. Through our interactions she was able to put together a heartfelt and personal ceremony tailored to us as a couple. The whole experience was better than I could have ever expected. Even two months after getting married we constantly have family and friends talking about how our service was one of the best they had ever been to. Rabbi Malka is such a kind soul and I feel lucky to know her.

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Barnes · Married on 04/07/2020

Rabbi Malka Packer Monroe

My husband and I were married in July and had the pleasure of working with Rabbi Malka Packer Monroe as our Rabbi. We originally found her by recommendation of a friend who was married by her. We were looking for a Rabbi who would be comfortable officiating an interfaith wedding. (I am Jewish and my husband grew up more spiritual than religious). We were so pleased with the guidance and support Rabbi Malka provided us with. Not only did she help us to create a wedding ceremony which was unique to us and our vision, but she also led us to a spiritual community of other interfaith couples and provided us with guidance and support the year prior to our marriage. (Her resources and guidance ended up being so needed as we had to delay our wedding due to the pandemic) We were able to take her 6 week course on “Love and Marriage” and found the course to be timely and impactful to us. The support we found with the other interfaith couples in the group was also wonderful (especially as we all tried to navigate wedding planning amidst a pandemic).

Rabbi Malka helped us to learn about the different aspects of a Jewish wedding ceremony and she was open minded and helped us to plan a ceremony which was unique to us. She always made us feel comfortable and she is very open minded and supportive. Our ceremony was absolutely a dream and it was so meaningful to us. Most of our guests had never been to a Jewish wedding before and so many people told us that it was “the most beautiful and loving ceremony” they had ever been to. We definitely feel this way ;) Rabbi Malka helped us to make all of our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. She always included both the Hebrew and English versions of prayers during the ceremony. Rabbi Malka helped us to learn more about the Ketubah. She supported us and gave us the guidance and freedom to write it how we wished. Our Ketubah is so beautiful and personal. We cannot thank her enough for helping us to create this.

Rabbi Malka is warm, knowledgeable, open-minded, fun, silly, and a pleasure to be around. She has a joyous presence which is evident when she walks in a room. You can tell she really cares about each couple she works with. If you are considering working with her, I highly recommend. You will be so pleased. She will help you to create a beautiful ceremony and more importantly, will help guide you to lay a foundation for a more beautiful marriage. Also, if you are reading this, Mazel Tov on your engagement!

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Maya

Maya Lemberg · Married on 09/21/2019

So much more than an officiant!

Rabbi Malka was a blessing from the heavens! My husband and I come from different backgrounds and practice various forms of spirituality. Malka fluidly wove the textures of our backgrounds and current beliefs into a contemporary Jewish wedding ceremony. We were happy and so were our families! Not only did she make the ceremony heartfelt, relatable and intimate, she spent many months together with us in private sessions, getting to know us and helping us better understand each other. It was far more than what I was expecting and I'm so grateful for the enriching experience! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Malka!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Award

Rabbi Malka Packer-Monroe FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Premarital Counseling
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Earth-Based
    Jewish
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    GA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Hebrew

• 170 Richardson Street SE Atlanta, GA, 30312 See on map
    Location of (Rabbi Malka Packer-Monroe)