Buffalo, NY 14218 Map · Phone number

About Queen City Strings

Queen City Strings is Western New York's premier string quartet for weddings, celebrations, and events. Elegant, flexible, and professional, QCS has one of the most diverse and extensive playlists available, and can learn new music on request. From Mozart and Beethoven to Eric Clapton and Bruno Mars, (with tango, jazz, and much more in between!) we can tailor our playlist to match your needs. With hundreds of weddings in our careers, we have the experience to work with you and your wedding planner to provide a unique and memorable event.

We are Buffalo natives who love to play beautiful music for beautiful celebrations; we would be honored to play for you.

Follow Queen City Strings on

queen city skyline
b4bf20576fabf8b8 Queen City Square
bride
angels
Queen City Strings
come sail away violin i jpeg
queen city skyline
b4bf20576fabf8b8 Queen City Square
bride

1 Reviews for Queen City Strings

Sean Linnehan · Married on 08/11/2018

1.0

AWFUL - No-Showed Our Wedding!

Avoid at all costs! We booked Queen City Strings for our wedding and they never showed up! My wife was much more involved in the details of our wedding, and all I (the groom) wanted at the reception was a string quartet to play during the cocktail hour. There is more of a backstory to this and why I really wanted it, but suffice it to say, it was REALLY important to me because it was the only detail I asked for. We booked them for our wedding and had multiple email correspondences the week of our wedding to confirm. On the day of our wedding, our wedding planner called to see why they had not arrived. After lying to her that they were on their way, they finally (after several phone calls) admitted that they were not coming because they had "mixed up the dates." They offered a lackluster apology and a refund of our deposit plus a bit more (How kind!). Our wedding was wonderful and we had a great day, but the quartet is something I was really looking forward to and will never have back.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Queen City Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Buffalo, 14218 See on map