Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pure Cinematography

[Art] Through the Lens

Welcome to Pure Cinematography. What sets us apart is our shooting and editing style. We are bringing a fresh look at wedding cinematography, by introducing a modern and stylish approach to capturing your wedding while using the latest video technology. We capture details, landscapes and views, personal exchanges, smiles, laughter and important moments. The combination of these captured moments edited in a modern cinematic style produces a creative film that tells the store of your day.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Denver

Follow Pure Cinematography on

15 Reviews for Pure Cinematography

Where do I begin...
Chris met and exceeded all of my and my husband's expectations. We were speechless (in a wonderful way) and full of joyful emotion when we viewed our wedding video for the first time. The quality and skill of his work is unmatched and nothing like we've ever seen or experienced before. The video was movie-quality and we feel so blessed to have such a special day and all of our memories living on in our video. There aren't enough words to express how happy we are with it! From the very first moment we met him, Chris was professional and made us feel right at ease. There wasn't any doubt about his talent or abilities. The day of our wedding we never felt rushed or overwhelmed and Chris' calm energy helped to keep us relaxed. We highly highly highly recommend him!!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/23/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Oh my gosh I wish I could give Pure Cinematography more than 5 stars for the work they did on our wedding! Chris Orwat has an incredible gift of being able to take some of life's most touching moments and capture them on film in a beautifully creative way that truly represents the emotion of the actual experience. Working with him and his assistant on the day of our wedding was seamless. They did such a good job of blending in and capturing natural moments. After our wedding was over my husband and I commented that we wished we could go back and experience it once more--and thanks to Pure Cinematography's services they brought our wedding to life again and made it possible for us to relive one of the most special days in our lives. The highlight video is, of course, the picture of perfection and a true piece of art but the full length film was just as special for us to watch! We especially enjoyed some of the dancing captured during the reception. Pure Cinematography is worth every penny. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Raschel, 7/6/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris Orwat has been the videographer for both my children's weddings. His ability to capture the absolute beauty of their wedding day is simply amazing! My daughter's wedding was a couple of years ago (my son's was this past March) and still when I watch the video it brings tears to my eyes just as the day brought tears of joy. My children have different personalities and Chris' ability to capture their own personal feelings and emotions comes through "loud and clear" on the video. Having guests surprise the bride and groom with personal messages is such a gift to them.
It is with great pleasure and without reservation that I recommend Chris Orwat!!
Cindy Kurthy