Pulaski Inn

Cudahy, WI View map Visit website
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

Pulaski Inn, located in Cudahy, Wisconsin, is a one-of-a-kind, stunning banquet facility. Known for its consistently high-quality, homemade food and friendly professional service, Pulaski Inn is a full-service venue that will make you feel right at home. At Pulaski Inn, you’ll be personally attended to, assuring that your vision becomes a reality.

Facilities and Capacity
This classic indoor venue can hold up to 350 people. Pulaski Inn offers the Alpine Room as well as the Heritage Room, each able to be tailored to fit your event.

Service Offered
Pulaski Inn is a full-service venue, that goes above and beyond to ensure that everything is taken care of on your special day. Services include:

• Banquet tables and chairs (round tables available upon request)
  • Cake table with cutting service
  • White, ivory or black table linens and skirting
  • Linen napkins
  • Gift table and table for guest book and/or registration
  • Bartender
  • Centerpiece rental (mirrors and 3 different styles of glass candle centerpieces)
  • Dessert buffet
  • AV equipment

History
Built in 1905 by the Wojtysiak family, Pulaski Inn was just a hall with a stage. The first wedding reception was held in the space in 1916, and during the 1920s, Polish plays became the main event in the hall. Throughout the remainder to the 20th century, the hall saw major changes, including acting as a roller skating arena. For the last 18 years, Pulaski Inn has been the premier full-service banquet facility in the area.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$400

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$400

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$150

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$150

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
China
Clean Up
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
Parking
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
November

• Beth
    Beth W. Married on 09/18/2021

Our wedding was amazing and the Pulaski Inn made it even greater!

I can’t say enough great things about Karen Swessel and her family who run the Pulaski Inn of Cudahy!! From the first meeting with her until the end of the reception, we really hit it off and she was so incredible to work with! The Pulaski Inn offers fabulous spaces, food, drinks, and atmosphere and I would recommend them to anyone in the area! They provided décor that everyone loved, catered our dinner to perfection and everyone in attendance raved about the offerings at dinner, the cakes for guests, and the homemade pizzas for a late-night snack for all attendees. We were also able to take our leftovers home with us and we were nothing short of impressed with the taste and quality of the food. The staff at the Pulaski Inn were incredibly friendly and outgoing, especially Karen’s daughter who ran the bar like a pro! We will definitely choose them next time we plan an event.
  • Marlena
    Marlena S. Married on 02/01/2020

Perfect Venue

I still can't believe I got what I did for the price I paid. 130 people, unlimited food, and supplied everyone with unlimited beer and wine for $5500. The hall was so beautifully decorated I barely needed to provide any decorations (just basics like card box, guestbook sign, etc). And Brian and Karen (the owners) were SO responsive and easy to work with. They made me feel so taken care of. I'm very type A and planned my entire wedding myself, and they always had answers and solutions for me. The venue is beautiful, the food is absolutely amazing (I don't even like sausage very much but I could eat their Polish sausage every day forever) and the staff is so kind.

You will NOT be disappointed.
    Melissa Married on 08/25/2018
    Phenomenal hall! We had our wedding here and they were nothing but great! Throughout all of the planning, answering all 3,000 of my crazy questions, and helping with anything they could! Our wedding day was absolutely amazing thanks to them! Karen kept checking in with my husband and I to make sure things were going good and if we had any needs or questions. She’s beyond wonderful! Brian as well! Not to mention all of their employees, they were all so nice and fun! Our host bar tender cleaned up all my wedding decor and boxed it up for us, we did not expect that at all! She was so nice and helpful! We also had our rehearsal dinner there! All the food was amazing! We haves gotten so many compliments on how good the food is! So happy we had our wedding here! Brian and Karen are awesome at what they do!!!

Pricing

Elizabeth Burgert, Simple Ministry Elizabeth Burgert, Simple Ministry Wedding Officiants

Pulaski Inn was such a warm and open space for the wedding I officiated there earlier this year in the spring. The stenciling on the beams, the beautiful paintings on the walls and the comfortable spacing between the tables made for a perfect place to hold and celebrate an unforgettable wedding. I hope to officiate another wedding at Pulaski Inn soon!

3900 E. Pulaski Avenue Cudahy, WI, 53110
Location of (Pulaski Inn)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding

Wedding Venues