Proposal & Elopement in Paris

20 boulevard de Reuilly, Paris, Paris, FR 75012 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About Proposal & Elopement in Paris

A wedding-related musician in Paris, France, Proposal & Elopement in Paris specializes in intimate performances for romantic and unforgettable proposals, elopements, and vow renewals. Owned by professional singer Margot Fauquereau, the company operates under the belief that music is an essential component of celebrating life's precious milestones. Proposal & Elopement in Paris is the ideal option for crafting a magical and cozy atmosphere for your special event.

Proposal & Elopement in Paris offers an array of services from which couples may choose. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• 10 songs to choose from
  • 15 location propositions
  • Singer only (1 or 2 songs)
  • Singer and photographer duo
  • Singer and filmmaker duo
  • Singer, photographer, and filmmaker trio
  • Singer and English-speaking celebrant

Areas Covered
Proposal & Elopement in Paris proudly offers proposal, elopement, and vow renewal entertainment for couples in Paris, France. Said services are extended to interested couples throughout various regions of France.

Follow Proposal & Elopement in Paris on

Proposal & Elopement in Paris 5
Proposal & Elopement in Paris 6
  • Jakub

Jakub Hejný · Married on 05/05/2019

absolute professionalism, kind and human approach, punctuality, great singer, excellent organizer, I can only recommend.

I am so happy that I chose Margot and helped me create my romantic proposal that my girlfriend will remember for the rest of life.

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Proposal & Elopement in Paris 8
    Proposal & Elopement in Paris 9
    Proposal & Elopement in Paris 10
    Proposal & Elopement in Paris 11
    Proposal & Elopement in Paris 12

Proposal & Elopement in Paris's reply:

Thank you Jakub, it was such a beautiful moment! I am very grateful I was part of this fantastic sunrise proposal :) All the best to you two!
  • Vic

Vic Tauro · Married on 12/22/2018

My wife fell in love with me (all over again)

I cant say enough to explain the impact and quality of Margot's work. She accommodated for my every request:
    Location: I told her what I was after in Paris, and she went above and beyond to identify a (secret) location for the proposal.
    Timing: Scheduled for 21 Dec - we got wet weather, rescheduled to the day after. This was the Christmas holiday period, and the fact that Margot allowed for the event to take place the day after with inclement weather on the planned day - truly saved the day.
    Song Selection: I requested for a song that was not on her preferred playlist for the ukulele - she took my request, went back, had a practice and confirmed with me that she would be able to play the requested song. This was my wife's favorite song and Margot made it happen.
    Communication: Readily available over Whatsapp and email - I had no issues whatsoever
    Planning: Thanks to the amazing communication, planning the process was made so easy (since this was all meant to be a surprise for my wife)
    Personality: Margot came across as a very warm, caring and affectionate person. When we did actually meet in person, I did not feel the initial apprehension that comes with meeting a stranger. Did I say that she has magic in her voice? Her vocals definitely create a romance in the air.
    Margot truly made a special event of our lives, even more special - my wife did fall in love with me all over again. Thank You Margot - I appreciate all the effort you put in, to make this happen.

Hopefully, if and when I renew my vows someday, I'll be on the lookout for you :)

Sent on 01/14/2019

Proposal & Elopement in Paris's reply:

Thank you so much Vic for your kind words, it was my pleasure! It was a magical moment :)
    I hope we will meet again in Paris someday!

Proposal & Elopement in Paris FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 270.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 270.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Proposal & Elopement in Paris 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 20 boulevard de Reuilly, Paris Paris, FR, 75012 See on map
    33-630235486 (Phone number)
    I will answer you request within 48 hours!