7301 W Bayaud Pl, Denver, CO 80226 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Proper Films

Your wedding videos are one of the few thing that will increase in value over time and become priceless to you and your family. It is truly a relational and artistic investment, not just a transaction when a couple chooses to work with us. The time we invest into our work is substantial, committing the very best customer service and artwork.

We’re Josiah & Julia, a cinematography team based out of Denver, Colorado. Our passion for creating videos is what brought us together, and we’ve been inseparable ever since. We’ve produced hundreds of videos since we began dating in 2010, so while working side by side we know exactly how to compliment each other’s strengths.

24137d835375d762 1410465271207 87

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Proper Films

• SHeadley

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2015

Josiah and Julia were amazing! They made my husband and I feel totally at ease throughout the process! We were married on top of mount snow in Vermont and they were great at capturing the moment. I have already received the trailer and cannot wait to see the full video- our parents cried watching the trailer! They captured the full view and concept of our wedding! It was a great experience and I would recommend them highly!!!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Proper Films Pricing

Proper Films Price Rates

Proper Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• Ignight Entertainment
    Ignight Entertainment Wedding DJs

From a wedding vendor's perspective, Julia and Josiah at Proper Films are awesome to work with! They're prompt, accommodating, and down to earth (which is huge in this industry). The work that they produce is top notch and clearly demonstrates their artistic eye and creativity. They're a tight team that I truly enjoy working with and being around in general. I look forward to the next time I have the pleasure of working with them!

• 7301 W Bayaud Pl Denver, 80226 See on map