Production Box

8 Hillcrest Avenue Unit #4, James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing

About Production Box

♡ WE LOVE WEDDINGS ♡

To date, the most rewarding service we offer is filming Weddings. They are always very emotionally satisfying, especially when our clients sends us a big “Thank You” as they relive their memories through video, as they didn’t realize how fast the memories would fade away.

Located in the beautiful island of Jamaica, we pride ourselves in being a full-service wedding cinematography company, creating cinematic, documentary style weddings. Our shooting style is journalistic, inconspicuous with our focus on capturing that special moment as it happens.

We always tease our photographer associates that if a picture tells a thousand words, then lets just say, we could write a novel. Call or write us today and let us create your “Love Story!”

Follow Production Box on

21 Reviews for Production Box

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 07/02/2019

Amazing videographer

Laura and Althea were simply amazing! I reached out to Laura after booking with a videographer who I discovered, (after I booked), had horrible reviews. I even paid that videographer 50% of the services and they wouldn’t refund me. Laura expressed her apologies to me for my bad experience with that videography company and took on my wedding last minute. She truly save the day! She arrived early to my room on my wedding day and worked diligently with my photographer, Denise Mason. I truly had the dream team on my wedding day! She’s very efficient and pleasant to work with. She responded quickly to all my emails, gave me her personal cell number, and even had my trailer done 2 days after my wedding. I felt so comfortable on my wedding day. She was able to capture our most memorable moments without having a camera in our face the whole night. Just exceptional service! My video is breathtaking and i’m so happy I chose to switch to production box. From the bottom of our hearts, we are tremendously grateful for everything.

Sent on 07/11/2019

S · Married on 07/28/2018

This vendor was amazing.. She was always available for the many questions we had. It was a very pleasant experience working with someone that actually loves what they do (she actually loves weddings and gets involved with the love story, which helps to capture the romance on editing).
    They also finished our video ahead of schedule and we loooved it.. I will definitely use this company again for future events.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Award

Production Box Pricing

Production Box Price Rates

Production Box FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• Ashebre The Virtual Restaurant Wedding Caterers

I've been working with the Production Box Team for over 2 years. They are very professional and use cutting edge equipment for their productions. I always look forward to working with them. By far, the best choice in Jamaica!

• Helen G Events Wedding Planners

We have worked with other video production crews in the past but working with Production Box has been the best experience for our clients and ourselves so far. We have had no regrets in referring our clients to them and we are pleased with the end result.

• 8 Hillcrest Avenue Unit #4 James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z See on map
    876-381-7953 (Phone number)
    876-381-7953 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Production Box)