MonetgoBay, Kingston, JM 00006 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Fun In Jamaica Weddings

Fun In Jamaica Weddings is a wedding videography and photography business operating out of Kingston, Jamaica. They aim to provide clients with a world-class service that gives them memorable wedding keepsakes from a truly special day. Producing high-definition videos and high-resolution images is one of their key goals. Their team is passionate about providing couples with joyous reminders of their significant and happy milestone.

Weddings can come and go in the blink of an eye, which is why these professional videographers aim to preserve the magic and emotion. Covering rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremony preparations, ceremonies, and receptions, they can film the whole day from start to finish. Their films will document the joy, the tears, and the laughter - everything that makes the day so special. Fun In Jamaica offers full-feature videos, highlight videos, raw footage, drone footage, high-quality photography and more. They are capable of producing wedding films and photos in a variety of styles, such as cinematic, documentary-style, storytelling, and traditional. Other features of the services available from these professionals include:

• Multiple-location sessions

Fun In Jamaica Weddings 5
  • Julie

Julie Ann · Married on 12/23/2018

Spectacular!

Fun in Jamaica shoot my engagement photos and my wedding in 2018 I enjoyed every bit of it. They were always on time , they were creative In directing each pose for us which made our pictures turn out even more awesome. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Fun In Jamaica Weddings 9
    Fun In Jamaica Weddings 10
    Sent on 06/26/2019

Fun In Jamaica Weddings's reply:

Hi Julie Ann,

We are both pleased and honored in reading your review, but even moreso, for being given the opportunity to have been your photographer of choice. We are deeply inspired by the love between you both, as we can always feel it through our lenses and re-live it throughout the editing processes. As such, we desire nothing but the best for you both in your every endeavor.

FunInJa Team

Katia Almeida-Dehring · Married on 11/11/2018

Nothing short of amazing

Your wedding day should be magical and stress free. Every single vendor you choose take on the responsibility of providing the best service possible. Some fall short and some succeed. Fun in Jamaica photography exceeded my expectations on my wedding day. They went above and beyond to capture every single detail of my special and magical day. I recommend them without hesitation. If you want a full package I'm regards to quality, value for the money and professionalism, look no further, they are the best choice. I am glad they were my vendor of choice and I have lifelong beautiful memories of my wedding day! I couldn't ask for better!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Fun In Jamaica Weddings's reply:

Hi Katia,

Your wedding to this day, is the one that we are still in awe of. The fun events before the 'big day' which culminated in a jaw-dropping wedding location, gorgeous decor, and a love for the ages will forever be etched in our memories. Everything about the weekend of celebration, from the love of friends and family, to the chemistry between yourself and Chris was truly unforgettable and to this day, remains as one of our most prized honors. We thank you for trusting us and it means the world to us to know that you were pleased!

Fun In Jamaica Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1,300
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000.00
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fun In Jamaica Weddings 1
    Christmas Wedding Season Deal!

In celebrating our 10th year anniversary in wedding photography & videography, we have decided to celebrate the best way we know how; by giving back!

The first three clients to book between now & the end of September will get 10% off any wedding in November - December 2019!

• MonetgoBay Kingston, JM, 00006 See on map