Pro Image Photography of Idaho, LLC

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pro Image Photography of Idaho, LLC

Real Weddings, Real Reviews, Real Happy Clients. Welcome to Pro Image Photography of Idaho!

At Pro Image, we could go on and on about why you should choose us to be your wedding photographer. Pro Image goes well beyond producing great, high quality, high resolution imagery. Pro Image photographer Robert Allen captures images that show the emotional essence of your wedding, from the beginning to the end of the day.  Our short turnaround time sets a new standard.  And our Pro Image wedding albums will evoke the same joyful excitement you felt on your wedding day for many happy years to come. All of this at affordable rates! We are also members of Professional Photographers of America (PPA).

Don’t just take our word for it. Read our Wedding Wire reviews and listen to what some of our clients have to say.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Boise

Follow Pro Image Photography of Idaho, LLC on

11 Reviews for Pro Image Photography of Idaho, LLC

Digital Files (3)
Slideshow (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

What an affordable and great photographer! He has a great eye for what to photograph. I really love how he focused on taking pictures of our guests and our live band. It's something we can share with our friends and family. He was very laid back and positive when we did couples shots. It didn't feel high stress at all and was actually pretty relaxing compared with the rest of the day.
As far as planning goes, we planned this 130 person wedding from out of state. He was very prompt with email and met with us when we did come visit Boise. He came to the rehearsal at the church the evening before to get a sense of the layout and even got shots of our team setting up at the rehearsal location the day of (he wasn't on the clock). We cannot say enough good things about this photographer.

Profile Picture Abbie, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wedding was a cultural wedding it was so hard for me to find someone and I was worried that whoever will take photos would not understand my culture, but the photos ProImage took on my event was so satisfying it is as if the photographer knew my culture. The photos are beautiful and each one has a meaning. Thanks ProImage for making my event photos look fantastic.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chantal, 12/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

ProImage was fantastic to work with! We did our engagement session, bridal shoot, and wedding photos all with them.
Our photos turned out just the way we wanted them. We got a great variety of detail shots, family photos, couple photos, wedding guests, bridal party phoeos, etc. Anything that we wanted was done in a heartbeat. If you are looking for a photographer that keeps images unfiltered and natural looking, this is the perfect choice.
I was most impressed with the turn around time. We had over 1,100 photos from our wedding within 10 days!!!

Profile Picture User4863192, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews

Boise Idaho Weddings

0 Photos

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
Robert has done several weddings at our place and we are always delighted when a bride uses him as their photographer. He knows how to capture the perfect moment and he takes some awesome pictures.

7154 W State St # 118, Boise, ID 83701   See On Map