4532 McMurry Ave. Unit 220, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number

About Primp Hair Studio

Primp Hair Studio is a truly unique place. We are a customer-centric salon that is focused on surpassing our clients' beauty expectations with both impressive and lasting results. And not only do we LOVE what we do, but are truly dedicated to it in the most non-toxic, vegan and allergen-free environment possible.

Follow Primp Hair Studio on

stylizedshootsarahchristinephotographyn58lo
stylizedshootsarahchristinephotographyn135lo

6 Reviews for Primp Hair Studio

Julie · Married on 06/07/2015

Sarah was great to work with and very accommodating for our Sunday wedding! She did hair for four people and make up for my bridal party and myself. It all looked amazing! thank you!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Sarah Rene was amazing. The hair styles were amazing.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Emmy · Married on 08/04/2013

Sarah Renee was wonderful to work with. She did hair for all of my bridesmaids (5) as well as my own hair and makeup. Each of my bridesmaids had very different hair types (long, short, curly, straight) and she did a great job of coming up with a unique design for each girl. My own hair and makeup were spectacular and Sarah Renee was willing to work with the last minute changes I gave her. Originally, I wasn't going to do a tiara but my maid of honor found the perfect one for my bachelorette party and Sarah Renee was able to change my planned hairstyle to include it. More importantly though, getting my hair and makeup done with Sarah Renee was like having a girls night with one of my girlfriends. We chatted the whole time and had a fabulous time getting to know each other. All around, she was the best choice I could have made.

Sent on 03/26/2014

Primp Hair Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 44.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Perm, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Florals by Rhonda
    Florals by Rhonda Wedding Florists

Sarah is an incredible stylist and a pleasure to work with. She's the stylist my daughter selected for her wedding. You'll find Sarah comfortable, creative, knowledgeable and very professional. Rhonda Koons www.floralsbyrhonda.com

• 4532 McMurry Ave., Unit 220 Fort Collins, 80525 See on map