6 Reviews for Pretty Woman Day Spa

I would recommend this place to everyone especially if you are a bride to be!!! Gwen did an amazing job with my bridal parties makeup and the bride's makeup, eyebrows, lashes and facials as well!!! Her place is amazing and it is a spa treatment everytime!! She was so sweet, caring and flexiable with all the craziness that goes on before the wedding day and during the big day. She made me look and feel my best!!! I will continue to use Gwen for regular services after this and suggest her to all my friends and fellow brides to be!! Thank you Pretty Women Day Spa, especially Gwen for all you did and how easy going you were about the bride's ever changing schedule!!! xoxo

Profile Picture Megan, 10/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gwen did a very nice job on my makeup, eyelash tinting and facial before my wedding. I was very happy with all of her services and would recommend her very highly for her professional attitude and caring demeanor.

Profile Picture Erin, 3/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely gorgeous hair and makeup artistry! Gwen and Connie did a fantastic job with me and my bridesmaids... we were all breathtaking when they were done! Very sweet ladies, easy to work with, and very accommodating. Gwen also set my husband and I up with wonderful massage therapists at the spa, Ken and Lisa! Highly recommend their new lip gloss design!!! Thanks so much Gwen, Connie, Ken, and Lisa! We look forward to working with you again!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/3/12, 6 Reviews