Connie Tamburri

Bluffton, SC View map

I have always loved being a hairstylist…even back when I was a little girl I would cut the hair on the dolls Santa brought me...sometimes before my parents even had a chance to wake up on Christmas morning! I would cut their hair to look just like mine, which, by the way, wasn't so pretty!

As a young adult I thought my passion was nursing…however, once I attended nursing school and discovered what blacking out “really” meant, in front of patients I might add, it became obvious I had chosen the wrong career. I then acquired office jobs, most of which I found easy, as I was an extremely fast typist having been a piano player for most of my life. However, I was bored working in offices and I knew I wanted to become successful in a position that I also enjoyed. That was when I decided to try my hand in makeup. What girl doesn’t like makeup? I loved the transformations I could create with the colorful makeup! I soon began working on photo and television shoots which led to my final challenge; hair. While I loved what I was doing with makeup, I couldn't stop with just the face…I wanted to style the hair as well. It was over 25 years ago I began attending cosmetology school and successfully obtained my cosmetology license.

I love what I do! I get to use my love for color, art, crafts and creative flare every day in my job! But best of all, I get to work with people and see their joy when they see the “new look” I’ve created for them. Please come and let me create your “new look” as well!

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Perm
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer Married on 09/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Connie is wonderful! She is professional, talented and charming. She thought of everything to make the bridal hair & make up time run smoothly. All of the girls looked lovely!

Connie Tamburri 's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for you review. Thank you for allowing me to work with your family on your daughter's wedding day. Everybody looked awesome!
    Jean Married on 07/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Connie came to our home the day of my daughter's wedding. Connie concentrated her efforts on the bride, matron of honor and mother of the bride. She masterfully braided, twisted and pinned our hair into fabulous up-dos. Our make up looked flawless. The hair and make up stayed fresh and in place throughout the entire day despite high temperatures and unbearable humidity. Thank you, Connie!!

Connie Tamburri 's reply:

Thank You Jean for a wonderful review! It was such a pleasure to provide my services for all of you and am delighted that you were pleased. It's been my passion to provide the utmost for my clients in hair and make up, offering a true professional experience and result.
  • User2208976 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I made an appointment with Connie 3 weeks before my event. I had reservations about the end result going into the appt. My sister was with me and half way through the appointment we knew the result would be perfect. Connie was very down to earth, relaxed and has a definite talent for hair styling.

Connie Tamburri 's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind review.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Ross Brown Entertainment Ross Brown Entertainment Wedding Bands

Several of my clients have chosen Connie and they rave about her skill!

Photography by Anne, Inc.
4.9 out of 5 rating , 52 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

4376 Bluffton Parkway , Suite 102 Bluffton, 29910
Location of (Connie Tamburri )

Other vendors in Hilton Head for your wedding