Premier Park Events

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website

4.2

1 User photo

Carolyn Married on 07/01/2017
    My husband and I worked with Premier Park Events for our July 2017 wedding at French Park in Cincinnati. We were THRILLED with the entire experience. Here are a couple reasons why we loved Premier Park Events...
    -Our Parks wedding coordinator! We had the privilege of working with Eden. She was the most lovely and helpful person that we came across during our wedding planning process. She took care of absolutely EVERYTHING! From planning the ceremony, reception, beverages, and setting up on the day of, she is responsible for making sure our wedding went off without a hitch. Eden was extremely knowledgeable about the venue, she was accommodating and flexible with each and every one of our requests, and worked with other vendors to ensure that we were getting the best prices and services. Eden was a true professional in every situation and we will be recommending Premier Park Events to all of our friends!
    -The venue site was exquisite. From the moment that we toured The French House, we knew this was going to be our wedding venue. It was important to us that we could have both our ceremony and reception all at one place. We were also pushing for an outdoor space that was both affordable and provided breath-taking scenery. The French House checked all of those boxes. The Parks staff made sure that the grounds looked flawless for the day of our wedding. The garden was perfectly maintained and the house was clean and freshly painted! We couldn't have asked for a better location!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 05/12/2017
    The chairs were delivered and set up right on time! They were even picked up immediately which helped us get on our way to the reception. The only downside is they failed to mention to us upon booking them that you have only up until 10 days before the delivery date to modify your order. Thankfully I called to lower the number of chairs we needed at the exact 10 day mark but I almost didn't and it would have been because they failed to inform us. Other than that, everything was so great!
    Robyn Married on 10/08/2016
    I cannot say enough about Molly at Premier Parks - my husband and I had searched high and low in Cincinnati to find a venue that felt right for us, yet took advantage of the beautiful autumn scenery. The French House was a perfect fit for the space, and Premier Park Events was great to work with. Molly was very responsive and kept us stress-free; she worked directly with our planner to coordinate rentals and timing, and was also there to help on the day-of. Not to mention all the times we called her last minute to set up a quick venue tour - I think that happened at least three times!

The team realizes the quality and wow-factor of the venues they manage, and they provide exceptional service and care to reflect that. I think the best example of that was on the day of the wedding - we went back and forth on our need for tent walls and heaters, and decided to "play it by ear". During dinner, I looked over after feeling a little chill, and Molly was scrambling up and down a ladder, putting up tent walls. In a dress. To me, that's above and beyond - and just what you'd want on your wedding day.

425 Oak St Cincinnati, 45219
513-880-8775
Location of (Premier Park Events)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding

Wedding Venues