701 Broadway Suite 304, Nashville, TN 37203 Map · Phone number

About Preferred Vacations LLC

Amazing luxury destination weddings & honeymoons, designed just for you! Our Preferred Curators create exceptional wedding and honeymoon experiences around the world. Specialists in the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Costa Rica and more! Great discounts and stellar service. Our services are complimentary!

Follow Preferred Vacations LLC on

Preferred Vacations LLC 1
  • NICK

Nick Casteel · Married on 02/09/2019

Best travel agent ever

Preferred Vacations (PV) is awesome. I would highly recommend them. We had 80 people travel to the Bahamas for our destination wedding and PV handled the whole thing start to finish for our whole group. Preferred Vacations was professional, courteous and great at communication. They take away all the stress of travel, but also get you a way better deal then you will ever find on your own. I spoke with 5 travel agents before settling on Preferred Vacations and they did NOT disappoint. When first speaking with PV, I was mentioning all the things other travel agents told me we had to do ourselves. Preferred Vacations handled it all. I told them what we were looking for, they gave me suggestions, and then walked us through the process. Then, they already had a relationship with the resort we chose, and that made everything even better. They personally set us up with a private deal through the upper management and we were thus treated like kings and queens the whole trip. Everyone of my group of 80 said how great and professional they were and many will be using Preferred Vacations. Thanks again Preferred Vacations for helping to make our wedding weekend the best ever. We will be using you again.

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Preferred Vacations LLC 2

Preferred Vacations LLC's reply:

We appreciate the kind words Nick! It was a pleasure to work with your family and friends and to be a part of your special day!

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2018

I had a great experience working with Tom from Preferred Vacations. My now husband and I were trying to plan a honeymoon to a couple of the Hawaiian islands, with not much of an idea of exactly what area would be best to stay in or how to make everything work within our budget. I contacted about 4 travel agencies, not knowing where to start. We wanted to go for 10 days, and were willing to split our time between a condo rental that we would arrange ourselves, and a resort stay arranged by a travel agency, just to keep things affordable and stretch our budget a little. I was pretty surprised by how many agencies tried to talk us into something other than what we were asking for (one even tried to convince us to go to Mexico instead). Tom was the only person I spoke with who was completely straightforward in helping to plan exactly what I was asking for, and he was totally on board with working around our plans to rent a condo ourselves for part of the trip. He also gave us some amazing tips about what part of the islands to stay on, where to eat, excursions to go on, where the best nightlife was, etc, just based off of what we liked to do. He even knew the Uber situation on the islands! Tom was kind, helpful, and seriously quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. He also got us a fantastic price at the resorts. Most importantly, everything went completely smoothly on our honeymoon and we had the trip of a lifetime. Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Preferred Vacations LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance