Owing Mills, Owings Mills, MD 21117 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Pop Up Photo Booth

Located in Owings Mills, Maryland, Pop Up Photo Booth is the best fix for those seeking an affordable wedding photo booth. The team of experts hail from Baltimore and enjoy being part of gatherings in their community. The Pop Up Photo Booth team is committed to ensuring excellence for clients, and they really just want everyone to have a blast. They take care of delivering, setting up, and tearing down; all you need to consider is how you’ll perfect your best poses.

Pop Up Photo Booth may be booked for weddings or for engagement parties. Their social-media integration option is a must-have for your social-loving guests who will really appreciate it. Some of their offerings include:

• Prints

Pop Up Photo Booth 1
Pop Up Photo Booth 2
Pop Up Photo Booth 3

Beth · Married on 05/04/2018

I chose Pop Up Photo Booth because their price was hard to beat. They even had a $50 coupon on their site. Also, not only is the pricing awesome, they send you a digital copy of every photo taken! Our wedding had a Star Wars theme and Amanda was quick to come up with a perfect border for our event and even allowed us to add our own Star Wars props to the bunch they already brought. Both Amanda and Justin were extremely professional and personable. They were having fun along with our guests--so much fun that they stayed later than planned! If I'm ever in need of a photo booth again, I'm contacting Pop Up immediately. I will definitely be recommending their services to my family and friends!

Sent on 05/12/2018
    Pop Up Photo Booth 4

ashlea · Married on 05/20/2017

There are so many photo booth companies out there it really makes it hard to know which one is the "best". We decided to go with pop up photo booth and we couldn't have made a better decision. The props were fresh and new (not the typical ones you see at every event) each person/group got print outs, the background/borders were custom made for our wedding theme and a couple days later she sent us a file with every picture that was taken so that we could have a copy. It was truly the highlight of our reception. Amanda was absolutely amazing! I think most of our guest just assumed she was a guest because she just naturally meshed with everyone. They were on time, took care of their own set up/breakdown and truly were easy. Such a pleasure to work with! I will only be using pop up from here on out with all my events. Thank you again!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Megan Voland · Married on 05/18/2019

So much fun

The photo booth was a hit. My guests loved it at our wedding. They were responsive and let me change my “photo-strip” design a lot until I loved it.
    The pictures were fun to see the “behind the scenes” at our wedding. Also, Jeff does DJ services too- Baltimore Sound.
    Use them for your wedding or any special event.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Pop Up Photo Booth 5
    Pop Up Photo Booth 6

Pop Up Photo Booth Pricing

Pop Up Photo Booth Price Rates

Pop Up Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Owing Mills Owings Mills, Maryland, 21117 See on map