P.O. Box 376, Highland, CA 92346 Map · Phone number

About Pooleman Photography

Marc Poole, born in Hollywood, California and raised in Altadena for eight years and Rancho Cucamonga for 11 years. I studied architecture in Alabama before enlisting in the U.S. Army. After serving my country, I continued my education until I earned a Masters of Art in Business Management at the University of Redlands . The Army allowed me to see different parts of the world such as Germany , France , Austria , Hungary , Croatia , Bosnia , and the Serbian border where I kept my 35mm Minolta camera loaded.

I fell in love with photography in the eighth grade when I shot and developed my first roll of 35mm film. I have always been fascinated with how a simple photo is directly tied to human emotions. I truly believe that a picture speaks a thousand words. They speak a thousand words about a moment. A moment where time is paralyzed. A thousand words that only memories can hear that softly speaks to the emotions of love, joy, happiness, excitement, enjoyment, as well as remorse, sorrow, and sadness. A photograph is a voice that explains in detail an image that has been frozen in time.

• Wild Irish Rose Photography
4d75973f64307006 1248235159089 IMG19382
IMG19382

2 Reviews for Pooleman Photography

Collen · Married on 07/25/2009

Marc, the photographer, was extremely professional and courteous. He was at the church before the wedding started, taking pictures. He was friendly and made my wedding day feel even more special. My husband and I have viewed the prints from our wedding and reception and we're really pleased with the picture quality. The images are clear and they tell a story of our beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 07/31/2009

April · Married on 06/14/2009

We were so happy to have Marc as our photographer!!
    He was wonderful. He came and did our engagement photos and the quality of his pictures just blew us away, we knew we had to have him at our wedding.
    we also planned our wedding last minute and thought we would have had a hard time getting a photographer to fit us in under the circumstances but Marc made time for us no problem. I mean it when i say he was a god send.
    He showed up on time and went straight to work, he was very professional and im not kidding when i say he took thousands of pictures that night.
    If you are planning a wedding i would seriously advise you to go with pooleman photography, you wont be disappointed.
    -April & Tommy

Sent on 08/05/2009

Pooleman Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• P.O. Box 376 Highland, 92346 See on map
    9098635625 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Pooleman Photography)

Pooleman Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Pooleman Photography offer?

Pooleman Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Pooleman Photography offer?

Pooleman Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Slideshow
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Pooleman Photography offer for wedding events?

Pooleman Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Pooleman Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Pooleman Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.