Tucson, AZ 85701 Map · Phone number

Playground Bar and Lounge 6
Playground Bar and Lounge 7
  • astyn

astyn · Married on 11/03/2018

An all-around, all-inclusive, excellent experience!

My wedding planning experience and wedding day at Playground exceeded my expectations!

Planning:
    I began planning my wedding about a year in advance. I simply sent an email to the address on the website and was quickly contacted by the events manager, Leah. We arranged a time to meet and I was treated with the utmost respect. Leah respected my budget and my wishes for the event. She gave me contacts for various vendors and even helped with vendor follow-up as the day drew near. Leah also presented me with multiple options for the wedding-day layout.

Wedding Day:
    Our Wedding Day was flawless. Leah and the entire staff honored all of my wishes and all the decor was arranged perfectly when I arrived. Leah served as our coordinator and ensured the events flowed perfectly. She worked with my parents and our wedding party to ensure all the other vendors were able to easily drop off materials and that everything was correct. During the reception we even had wedding crashers and she quickly escorted them off the premises.

Venue:
    There is no better venue in the Tucson area if you are looking for a modern and upscale event. The price was also amazing! I was able to customize my menu and bar allowance according to my budget. The venue is also handicap accessible which was awesome for all of my guests.

Food:
    The food was superb! All of the guests enjoyed everything as did I. Leah also packed up lots of food for my wife and I know we did not eat much.

Minority experience:
    I am a Black Lesbian Woman and was treated with respect and understanding throughout my entire time working with this venue. Leah was culturally competent and understood the cultural difference between my wedding and others. The entire staff treated us with respect and honored our wedding day!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Playground Bar and Lounge 16
    Playground Bar and Lounge 17

Playground Bar and Lounge's reply:

Astyn,
    It was beyond a pleasure getting to know you both and your family and it was an honor to plan your wedding. Thank you so much for considering Playground. Cheers to the married couple!