111 S. Lander St. Ste. 104, Seattle, WA 98134 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Playfish Media

jillian@playfishmedia.com | (206) 455-5783 | playfishmedia.com

Hello! Thank you for stopping by Playfish Media! We are a tight knit team of filmmakers with over 6 years of experience creating inventive, high-quality digital media. Our experience spans live event videography, commercial work, music videos, and non-profit messaging.

Our unique approach to wedding and ceremonial cinema is centered on our goal, to capture the natural moments and genuine emotion of the day. We believe that every video should be a true reflection of the couple, their story, and their style. We take the time to get to know you, understand the details of your event, and discuss what's important to you! We are passionate about our work, and we believe wedding videography can and should be fun!

You had the absolute time of your life, but will you remember the experience forever? Ok -- we're slighly biased, but nothing will capture your special day and allow you to relive it quite like your wedding video. Video has the unique ability to preserve the precious moments of your day in vivid imagery, with rich sound and fluid motion. Wouldn’t it be great to actually hear dad delivering that touching speech? To see grandma dancing? To relive the exchange of your vows? So many amazing, once-in-a-lifetime moments will happen at your wedding, and we want to be there to capture them -- so you can cherish them forever.

We are proud to serve ALL couples in the Pacific North West and beyond.

Follow Playfish Media on

amanda briandiffsize

• Videos 6

15 Reviews for Playfish Media

Diana · Married on 03/07/2015

Jillian and her team at Playfish Media are absolutely amazing! Jillian took time before the wedding to meet with us to make sure she would capture everything we wanted. She even took time to check out the venue ahead of time in order to ensure the best quality video. She is easy-going, professional and wonderful to work with. I've shared our wedding highlight video with our family and friends, and everyone is raving about the quality and the moments captured. The quality of work they produce is superb, and I would MOST DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone I know who is looking for a videographer. THANK YOU SO MUCH, JILLIAN!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Jillian and her team at platyfish media were awesome! They captured all the special moments of our wedding day with outstanding professionalism. They are so easy to work with and listened to our needs and ideas. They had cool ideas of their own that added to our wonderful experience. We received our wedding video on schedule and with multiple copies as promised!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Matthew · Married on 08/25/2014

As someone who used to work in the wedding and events industry I have seen a number of videographers. Jillian and the staff at Playfish Media exceeded our expectations in every way and we could not have been happier that we booked them for our wedding.

Both the short video and full length video where edited beautifully and we have received tons of compliments on them. They truly showcased the spirit of our wedding day. My wife still can't watch those videos without crying because it captured our wedding perfectly.

I would highly recommend Playfish Media for your special event.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Award

Playfish Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,195.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister
    Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister Wedding Officiants

Hands down, the amazing pros at Playfish Media are among the best of the best! It has been my pleasure to share in the wedding day happiness of couples who have Playfish Media on site to capture their ceremony, reception and wedding day. What I love about Dani and her team is that they are passionate, caring, creative in big ways, hugely professional and talk about access and communication - you send Dani an email and poof, she responds in record time! You've got to love this when one is under the gentle tension of wedding planning. If you are looking for great video professionals to share in your wedding day in a big and important way, Playfish Media is more than worthy of your consideration.

• Kendall Lauren Photography
    Kendall Lauren Photography Wedding Photographers

Playfish Media proves that outdated boring wedding videos of the can be a thing of the past! The care, attention to detail and style of Playfish's wedding videos can't be beat. As a wedding photographer I have seen many wedding videos that are merely a record of the day, but Jillian infuses each and every video with a depth and sense of love that is shared between the couple with her excellent skills behind the camera and in post-processing. I recommend her to all of my clients and will continue to do so as everyone who has hired her has been thrilled with the service and finished product provided.

• Alicia Clifford Photo Art
    Alicia Clifford Photo Art Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work very closely alongside Jillian of Playfish Media on multiple occasions, one being a 3 day wedding weekend with a full schedule of events in Hawaii... and I have to say I was extremely impressed with their coverage, professionalism, and how easy to work with they were overall. I greatly look forward to opportunities in the future to work alongside Playfish Media and highly recommend them as a professional.

• 111 S. Lander St., Ste. 104 Seattle, 98134 See on map