I Do Weddings New Orleans by P.K. Events

New Orleans, LA View map Visit website

$3,500 Package Price

Destination Weddings, Day of Coordination, Wedding Planning Services, and Elopements are our specialty!

Congratulations on your engagement and the beginning of planning your special day!💍 We are excited that you are considering PK Events to assist you in planning your wedding in one of the most romantic cities to say “I Do!” 💖

Destination Wedding and Elopements

Providing our intimate and destination ceremony couples with all inclusive packages ensures your experience is stress free. We know that planning a wedding from afar can be a lot of work. Therefore, we provide services and partner with venues and locations that love our destination and elopement couples! Our floral, photography, venues, entertainment and dessert team is ready to customize and personalize our packages to meet your vision and style. If you already have some ideas in mind, we love it! We can customize any of our packages!

Day of Coordination and Wedding Planning Services

If a package is not the right selection for your wedding day, no problem! We offer full wedding planning services, day of coordination and a little something in between. This style of planning allows our couples to either plan their day or allow us to work alongside you to find the perfect vendors that compliment your style and personality. All of our packages ensure your day goes off without a hitch.

No ceremony is too large or small. Let us plan your perfect day! With over 30 years of experience coupled with a team of professionals that love weddings, we will make your dreams come true. Our services are personalized, yet creative. Our intimate knowledge of the city we love makes us the right choice to make your special occasion one that will be talked about long after the last cork is popped.🍾

We have assisted many couples in selecting the perfect location, planning, and coordinating the most spectacular events. We take pride in our creativity, attention to detail, and couple satisfaction ratings. From New Orleans and all along the Gulf Coast, we will do everything we can to make your dreams a reality. We can't wait to work with you! -- PK Events

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$85

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• I
    Ibay P. Getting married on 11/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Wedding Planners in NOLA!

Kristen and her team create beautiful events. They will take care of every detail to ensure your wedding runs smooth and flawless. Her team of vendors are all top notch professionals. You won't regret booking with PK Events Nola!

I Do Weddings New Orleans by P.K. Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It's always a pleasure working with you while you document such special memories for our couples!
  • Debra
    Debra Married on 04/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding in the park was perfect in every way

From the moment we contacted Kristen, we knew we'd chosen the right planner for our elopement in New Orleans. We never waited more than a couple of hours for her to respond -- and believe me when I say I emailed, texted, and called a LOT! She found the perfect venue (and obtained permits), made meal reservations before and after the ceremony, and created the best itinerary. She even included our pups in the ceremony! The only thing we had to do was get the license when we arrived. It was magical! Thank you to the whole team: Kimberly Quinlivin for the breathtaking wildflowers bouquet, Marcia at Ibay Photography for the beautiful photos throughout the park (I tear up every time I look at them), Joy Fragola who spent so much time helping with the ceremony and our vows, Terry Monk for the stunning and delicious cake (she recreated the wildflowers from my bouquet!), and to Julia Akers, the very lovely and talented violinist for completing the perfection of that day. I can't thank Kristen and PK Events enough. So yeah! We loved everything and highly recommend them.

I Do Weddings New Orleans by P.K. Events's reply:

Awe! We loved helping plan your day! It was such a beautiful ceremony and your babies were icing on the cake. Thank you so much for choosing us! We can't wait to see you when you come back to visit. Best wishes and many blessings to come!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

35 Seaward Ct New Orleans, LA, 70131
504-329-6759
Location of (I Do Weddings New Orleans by P.K. Events)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding