P.O. Box 43222, Atlanta, GA 30336 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Pixelegant Photography

Pixelegant is a small, one person business that believes in coupling great photography with great value. Everyone deserves to have their memories preserved in a fashion that fits their dreams as well as their budgets. My style is a blend of photojournalism and traditional wedding portraiture, that attempts to tell the entire story of the wedding day. Each wedding I photograph is special and unique. Thats why every product I offer is custom, limited only by the dreams and wishes of my clients. I look forward to connecting with you and can geniunely say I would love to be a part of your special day.

298f7672149dd5e2 1204814916881 9
298f7672149dd5e2 1204814916881 9

1 Reviews for Pixelegant Photography

Ednisha · Married on 05/03/2008

Jerrold was great! Everyone has raved about how they were able to relax with him. Guests are ready to fly him to their home states and have him take photos of their events. He maked everyone feel very comfortable - including children!

Sent on 05/09/2008

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pixelegant Photography 1
    Wedding Photography as low as $400!
    Great discounts on overstocked/discontinued albums! Pixelegant Photography is going completely custom. As a result, I have a good number of pre-fabricated albums that I would like to move. I have created special packages at deeply discounted prices to help move overstocked and discontinued albums that I have on hand. These packages will be available as long as I still have albums in stock. $400 -$700 for wedding coverage and albums. See the link for more details. http://www.pixelegant.com/PixelegantSpecials.pdf

• P.O. Box 43222 Atlanta, 30336 See on map