Cliff & Susan

Little Rock, AR View map Visit website
$1,750 Most Popular Price

$1,750 Most Popular Price

Cliff & Susan are a professional wedding band operating out of Little Rock, AR. This husband-and-wife duo have spent years honing their skills to provide private events of all varieties with high-energy musical entertainment. Offering a genre-spanning repertoire of over 1,000 songs, they will help you to create the perfect soundtrack for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration.

As accomplished singer-songwriters and multi-instrumentalists, Cliff & Susan bring decades of combined experience to every performance and have played to audiences around the world. They play an average of over 200 shows a year and know just how to get an audience on their feet from the very first song. With your wedding music in their hands, you can rest assured that every stage of your day will sound sensational.

Cliff & Susan perform for wedding ceremonies, during breaks, receptions, and cocktail hours. The duo provides their own professional sound/PA system, complete with microphones and lighting. They sing, play piano, fiddle, and guitar, and are happy to learn new songs. The husband-and-wife team is familiar with a wide range of genres, including, but not limited to, country, classic rock, blues, dance, motown, and classical. Though based in Little Rock, Cliff & Susan love to travel.

Willy D's Dueling Pianos!

Have you seen the Little Rock Willy D's Dueling Piano Show?! We actually met on the stage there while performing and Susan is the Entertainment & Marketing Director there. If you are interested in Dueling Pianos, we can add that to our show or help you book the Dueling Pianos show for your reception. Fun!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?

$1,000 - $4,000

Which of the following are included in the price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$1,750

Which of the following are included in the package?

Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
R&B / Soul
Rock
Strings
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Microphones
    Sarah Married on 10/07/2017
    SUSAN AND CLIFF ARE FABULOUS!! SO MUCH FUN TOO!
    Amanda Married on 05/13/2017
    Goodness, I do not know where to start! I had Susan and Cliff (who are the most amazing people I have ever met) play acoustic violin and keyboard for my wedding ceromony, and then DJ/live piano and guitar for my reception. They were awesome and my guests loved them! Susan changed the mood as the crowd changed, and kept the party on point according to what was going on with us. Susan was also a wonderful coordinator. She typed up a contingent schedule and outlined each part of the ceremony and reception with suggested songs. She was completely flexible (I was an awful indecisive bride and I was always busy: she worked with my schedule and met when I could and took any changes with ease). I just thank God that I had them there. With some unexpected family drama, and last minute reception location changes, our wedding was set up to be a mess and they came through with flying colors. I recommend them for any service they offer, and lord knows that they're going to do it better than anyone else! By the way, there's so much more I want to say, but for sake of keeping it short: use Susan and Ethan they'll make life so easy and keep you stress free.

Deals

Cliff & Susan 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Cliff & Susan Price Rates

PO Box 26624 Little Rock, AR, 72221
3239192436
Location of (Cliff & Susan)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding