Columbia, SC 29292 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for Pine Island Club

• Vickie

Vickie · Married on 05/07/2016

This is such a beautiful place, and the staff were helpful, intuitive, and did an amazing job setting up my reception tables. I knew I would have a rather large wedding, with around 250 guests, and Mr. Terry was able to fit everyone in without looking cramped. My guests are still ranting and raving about how absolutely stunning the location was! I can't believe we got this venue for a third of the price of a normal reception hall, but it was three times more beautiful!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Alyssa · Married on 05/15/2015

This was the most beautiful venue I've ever seen for a wedding. I was so excited to get married on the water and it was such a beautiful day. The staff here are amazing and so helpful. Marcia helped us as well as Terry. They both helped so much. They put the tables and chairs out for us how we wanted them situated. If you or a parent works for SCANA or SCEG you get a discount to use their property. They even have a gazebo you can use as your altar. We didnt use it but its a very scenic background. The clubhouse has beautiful wooden floors and very spacious ballroom.

Sent on 05/30/2015