New Orleans, LA 70123 Map · Phone number

About Picture Me Crazy Photo Booth LLC

Hi, my name is Lori, the owner of Picture Me Crazy Photo Booth. I appreciate that you took the time to visit our page. Picture Me Crazy is a company that takes pride in knowing that our clients are our first priority. Having a stress free event and receiving personalized attention is very important to us. We customized our booth to your event and offer set-up options for any space. Since our booth is portable, we go where you go. We travel from the New Orleans Area to the Gulf Coast of Mississippi.

We offer the “Red Carpet Curtain” option for our clients that want to experience an open air feel and we have one of the largest upgraded props selection in our area. What could be more memorable than a crazy picture for your guest as a favor? A video for you. Our booth has a video option that we call the “video scrapbook.” Please visit our website at www.picturemecrazy.com to get more information on the packages that we offer. We know that you’ll find a package to accommodate your budget.

I hope that we get the opportunity to make your event one to remember. Please call me at 601-347-4268 if you have any questions or would like to secure a date.

Lori

6 Reviews for Picture Me Crazy Photo Booth LLC

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

Easy to deal with. Friendly. ON TIME

PictureMeCrazy made ua a wonderful photo book of my guests at my wedding. Would recommend for any gathering as simple as a birthday party too. Very professional, kind and fun service. Added some memorable fun to the reception.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Tamachia · Married on 11/08/2014

Picture Me Crazy Photo/Video booth was so much fun! Our wedding guests enjoyed it and we did too!!! Plenty of fun props!!! And I just loooovvveeddd the scrap book!! Their staff was great to work with, quick responses when I had questions and when it was time to finalize things, Lori was great! She believes in being on time....no worries there!! Fast turn around with CDs/DVDs from booth!! If they serve your area, book them! They're so worth it!!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Jill · event on: 11/29/2014

Simply Amazing! Lori and her staff are great to work with. Picture me crazy had the best props and the final scrapbook and disk are perfect. I couldn't have ask for any better memories. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/13/2014