About photoweddingsinitaly.com

Gianni Fantauzzi - Wedding Photographer in Italy, to capture the best moments of your big day event!

Make your dreams a reality with www.photoweddingsinitaly.com

Marriage abroad might be stressful, but getting married in Italy at historical towns as Rome, Florence, Siena, Sorrento or at some of the breathtaking countryside locations in Tuscany or Umbria, or along the Amalfi coast will for sure make your big day unforgettable.

I will capture with a creative enthusiasm every emotional engaging-moments of your wedding day.
In a natural, friendly, and informal shooting style.

Group photos is my speciality too from the formal setups to the more easy going approach.

For each wedding I carefully discuss all details before hand.

You may ask yourself: "What does please most "Gianni Fantauzzi" as a wedding photographer?".

My answer is one: "At the end of your wedding celebration, I love to see you going back home with a big smile on your face and a lot of breathtaking memories". Also thanks to my Photos & Videos!

You are very welcome to contact me and check my availability and for  inquiries about my wedding photos and video services in Italy for 2017 and 2018 wedding season.

Gianni Fantauzzi

Toning (1)
Video (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Gianni was very responsive to our request. We impulsively invited him to be our photographer for our engagement photo shooting just one day before the shooting and Gianni was very flexible to accommodate our request and drove to Cinque Terre to meet us. He arrived a few hours before our agreed time to prepare himself and shown us his plan on the shooting spots. Gianni was very friendly and encouraging to make us relaxed for the best photos. We felt very impressive for his passion at photography while he carried many camera kits with him (he has a strong body to carry those heavy kits). It was a very cheerful experience to have Gianni to take photos for our engagement event. He was committed to provide us the photo through email and by post to our home country. We loves the photos and the whole experience very much. Hope he can invite him to take photos for us again if we go Italy in the future. Thanks Gianni!

Profile Picture Cato, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Look no further, Gianni is simply the best!
Gianni is very professional at the same time very friendly. Our experience with Gianni was perfect, he provided us with several photo/video choices, a photo tour plan in Rome, he was very prompt in communication and replying to emails, was very patient and responsive to our requests and amendments to video/music and took great pictures and videos of our Weddding. It doesn't get better than that!

Profile Picture Roy, 10/2/17, 1 Review

Canvas
Negatives
3 AWARDS

Events

photoweddingsinitaly.com is a wedding Photographer from Italy servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Rome, Florence, and Cortona. photoweddingsinitaly.com is a professional Photography & Video that has been part of the Italian wedding industry since 2001 specializing in Italy photography, event photography, reportage photography.