Saint Louis, MO 63104 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Photos by Loria

Not every couple loves the same old, same old. Weddings are a unique expression of what makes the two of you . . . you. Photographers all aim to bring something unique to the table, but for Photos by Loria, you are what is unique. I believe your wedding images are a reflection of who you are, and I make every effort to know what that means. Tell me about your love story, let me hear why he makes you smile, allow me to spend time getting to know you, and we will create beautiful images that are a reflection of you.

Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com, and you will hear back very quickly! I can't wait to chat!

Follow Photos by Loria on

b544c01dae86828f St Louis Wedding Photographer 0050 2 WEB
murphy fall photos 137

40 Reviews for Photos by Loria

Ashley L. · Married on 10/24/2020

One of the best decisions we made!

Hiring Loria to be my wedding photographer was one of the best wedding decisions we made! From start to finish, her work and communication was stellar. She made the wedding photography process as smooth as it possibly could be, especially being a COVID bride. She started the communication process several months before the wedding to get to know me and my preferred style. We had such a blast at the included engagement shoot, and my husband even said it was the most fun he had ever had taking pictures. It rained on our engagement shoot but Loria took incredible pictures and the rainy shots turned out so well! She was very professional and timely on the wedding day and I was blown away by the quality and and quantity of photos that she took. Every single picture she took is so treasured! My wedding was on an overcast fall day but whether it was the lighting she provided, her editing, or her talent, the pictures were bright and colorful. She also took many pictures of the small details of the day that I would have forgotten about if I did not have any pictures of. My favorite pictures showed the raw emotion and joy of the day, the emotions that are hard to capture on camera. I especially loved all of the small treats that she sent us leading up to the wedding that were super fun to receive! The photos came back so quickly and were beautifully edited and she helped to put together a photo album for us. She was quick with all email communications and I felt that the wedding photos were not something that I needed to ever worry about. My family loved her, my wedding party loved her, we loved her and I have had countless people tell me that my wedding pictures were some of the best that they had seen! I can't thank Loria enough for sharing her time and talent with us!

Sent on 01/17/2021

Photos by Loria's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for your sweet, kind words!! Working with the two of you and your family was a dream, and I'm so blessed to know it was a wonderful experience for you too! Thank you!

Erika · Married on 04/28/2018

We had our engagement photos done just a couple days ago, and I cannot say enough about how amazing Loria is!! My fiance and I had so much fun having our photos taken by her - she made us feel super relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera! She is a true professional who will capture who you are as a couple and make sure you are happy with the photos! We cannot wait to see our pictures. I already know they are going to be perfect :)
    If you are looking for a photographer in the St Louis area, definitely consider Loria!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Cierra · Married on 09/17/2017

Loria was, by far, the best decision we made for our wedding. From the very beginning of our wedding planning experience, she was a source of constant support and reassurance. Over our year-long engagement, Loria stayed in contact with us, even sending sweet gifts along the way. I have very little experience with any sort of photo shoot, so I was very nervous and awkward during our engagement session. Loria went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable and it turned out to be a very fun day. The pictures were phenomenal, but what sets Loria apart is her personality and ability to connect with the couples she works with. I had absolutely no stress regarding my photography going into my wedding day. I knew Loria would capture every moment and she did. My husband is one of 9 children, so I was curious how our family shot would turn out with so many siblings, nieces and nephews. When we got them back (less than a month after our wedding!) I was blown away. She had somehow managed to wrangle such a large group and had everyone's attention, even the small children. Several of my guests commented on how impressed they were with Loria, how she was always present but never in the way, had professional lighting that really made pictures pop, and managed to capture so many "moments" as opposed to strictly staged photos. The portrait photographs were gorgeous; it is impossible to even choose a favorite. She has a true gift with photography and going through our photographs has been a way to relive the day all over again. She really captured the joy of the day. If I could give a rating higher than 5-star to Loria, I would in a heartbeat. The photographs alone are amazing, but the experience she provides is absolutely priceless.
    With all our gratitude,
    Brian & Cierra Bax

Sent on 10/19/2017

Photos by Loria Pricing

Photos by Loria Price Rates

Photos by Loria FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Saint Louis, 63104 See on map
    3149196709 (Phone number)
    Location of (Photos by Loria)