Saint Louis, MO 63104 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Photos by Loria

Not every couple loves the same old, same old. Weddings are a unique expression of what makes the two of you . . . you. Photographers all aim to bring something unique to the table, but for Photos by Loria, you are what is unique. I believe your wedding images are a reflection of who you are, and I make every effort to know what that means. Tell me about your love story, let me hear why he makes you smile, allow me to spend time getting to know you, and we will create beautiful images that are a reflection of you.

Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com, and you will hear back very quickly! I can't wait to chat!

Follow Photos by Loria on

Photos by Loria 5
Photos by Loria 6
Photos by Loria 7

Erika · Married on 04/28/2018

We had our engagement photos done just a couple days ago, and I cannot say enough about how amazing Loria is!! My fiance and I had so much fun having our photos taken by her - she made us feel super relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera! She is a true professional who will capture who you are as a couple and make sure you are happy with the photos! We cannot wait to see our pictures. I already know they are going to be perfect :)
    If you are looking for a photographer in the St Louis area, definitely consider Loria!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Cierra · Married on 09/17/2017

Loria was, by far, the best decision we made for our wedding. From the very beginning of our wedding planning experience, she was a source of constant support and reassurance. Over our year-long engagement, Loria stayed in contact with us, even sending sweet gifts along the way. I have very little experience with any sort of photo shoot, so I was very nervous and awkward during our engagement session. Loria went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable and it turned out to be a very fun day. The pictures were phenomenal, but what sets Loria apart is her personality and ability to connect with the couples she works with. I had absolutely no stress regarding my photography going into my wedding day. I knew Loria would capture every moment and she did. My husband is one of 9 children, so I was curious how our family shot would turn out with so many siblings, nieces and nephews. When we got them back (less than a month after our wedding!) I was blown away. She had somehow managed to wrangle such a large group and had everyone's attention, even the small children. Several of my guests commented on how impressed they were with Loria, how she was always present but never in the way, had professional lighting that really made pictures pop, and managed to capture so many "moments" as opposed to strictly staged photos. The portrait photographs were gorgeous; it is impossible to even choose a favorite. She has a true gift with photography and going through our photographs has been a way to relive the day all over again. She really captured the joy of the day. If I could give a rating higher than 5-star to Loria, I would in a heartbeat. The photographs alone are amazing, but the experience she provides is absolutely priceless.
    With all our gratitude,
    Brian & Cierra Bax

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Photos by Loria 8
    Photos by Loria 9
    Photos by Loria 10
    Photos by Loria 11

Kevin · Married on 09/02/2017

Loria is absolutely the best! Very professional and so fun! Every single picture is absolutely breathtaking! The poses are fun and easy and she really knows her stuff! She had an assistant to help capture all the people in the wedding and different things going on at the same time. She is easy to work with if you have ideas and at the same time has plenty of great ideas if you have trouble thinking of them. Loria really goes the extra mile with spending time getting to know us and personalizing our experience. I'm so glad she was our photographer to make our special day even more special!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Photos by Loria Pricing

Photos by Loria Price Rates

Photos by Loria FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Saint Louis, 63104 See on map